This Question of the Week comes from the IFMA Group on Linkedin.
Q. How do you track employee locations and headcount in a large facility without a employees attached to data or voice connections? We need to get to the next level of tracking and we will need to employ a variety of systems to get actual utilization of space, which we do now at some level.
The question is really related to how to track the quantity of employees in each building and on each floor in an environment of partial hot desking, and where cell phones, VPN phones, and wireless technology are prevalent.
Eve Stevenson, IFMA
Facilities Planning Manager
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- York Chiller Mobile App
Topic Tags: hot desking