QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Tracking Employees
This Question of the Week comes from the IFMA Group on Linkedin.
Q. How do you track employee locations and headcount in a large facility without a employees attached to data or voice connections? We need to get to the next level of tracking and we will need to employ a variety of systems to get actual utilization of space, which we do now at some level.
The question is really related to how to track the quantity of employees in each building and on each floor in an environment of partial hot desking, and where cell phones, VPN phones, and wireless technology are prevalent.
Eve Stevenson, IFMA
Facilities Planning Manager
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
Topic Tags: hot desking