Enhancing Building Performance To Improve Your Bottom Line
Learn what Facebook and SAP already know. Get the “Enhancing Building Performance” white paper to learn how everyday facilities professionals are becoming heroes to their corporations. Learn how Redwood Systems’ building performance lighting platform, that also directly powers low-voltage fixtures, is helping facilities professionals save energy, provide building intelligence and lower operating expenses.
In this white paper you’ll learn:
- What building performance is and why it matters.
- The key attributes of high-performing buildings and how new technology is enabling this in a cost-effective way.
- How a new generation of networked sensors tied into the lighting system are empowering facility and real estate professionals to not only raise the bar on what they can easily track and control in a building, but also what value they can deliver in the organization.
Redwood requests the form below be completed before accessing the following whitepaper:
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management