Enhancing Building Performance To Improve Your Bottom Line
Learn what Facebook and SAP already know. Get the “Enhancing Building Performance” white paper to learn how everyday facilities professionals are becoming heroes to their corporations. Learn how Redwood Systems’ building performance lighting platform, that also directly powers low-voltage fixtures, is helping facilities professionals save energy, provide building intelligence and lower operating expenses.
In this white paper you’ll learn:
- What building performance is and why it matters.
- The key attributes of high-performing buildings and how new technology is enabling this in a cost-effective way.
- How a new generation of networked sensors tied into the lighting system are empowering facility and real estate professionals to not only raise the bar on what they can easily track and control in a building, but also what value they can deliver in the organization.
Redwood requests the form below be completed before accessing the following whitepaper:
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects