Enhancing Building Performance To Improve Your Bottom Line
Learn what Facebook and SAP already know. Get the “Enhancing Building Performance” white paper to learn how everyday facilities professionals are becoming heroes to their corporations. Learn how Redwood Systems’ building performance lighting platform, that also directly powers low-voltage fixtures, is helping facilities professionals save energy, provide building intelligence and lower operating expenses.
In this white paper you’ll learn:
- What building performance is and why it matters.
- The key attributes of high-performing buildings and how new technology is enabling this in a cost-effective way.
- How a new generation of networked sensors tied into the lighting system are empowering facility and real estate professionals to not only raise the bar on what they can easily track and control in a building, but also what value they can deliver in the organization.
Redwood requests the form below be completed before accessing the following whitepaper:
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention