Enhancing Building Performance To Improve Your Bottom Line
Learn what Facebook and SAP already know. Get the “Enhancing Building Performance” white paper to learn how everyday facilities professionals are becoming heroes to their corporations. Learn how Redwood Systems’ building performance lighting platform, that also directly powers low-voltage fixtures, is helping facilities professionals save energy, provide building intelligence and lower operating expenses.
In this white paper you’ll learn:
- What building performance is and why it matters.
- The key attributes of high-performing buildings and how new technology is enabling this in a cost-effective way.
- How a new generation of networked sensors tied into the lighting system are empowering facility and real estate professionals to not only raise the bar on what they can easily track and control in a building, but also what value they can deliver in the organization.
Redwood requests the form below be completed before accessing the following whitepaper:
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation