Enhancing Building Performance To Improve Your Bottom Line
Learn what Facebook and SAP already know. Get the “Enhancing Building Performance” white paper to learn how everyday facilities professionals are becoming heroes to their corporations. Learn how Redwood Systems’ building performance lighting platform, that also directly powers low-voltage fixtures, is helping facilities professionals save energy, provide building intelligence and lower operating expenses.
In this white paper you’ll learn:
- What building performance is and why it matters.
- The key attributes of high-performing buildings and how new technology is enabling this in a cost-effective way.
- How a new generation of networked sensors tied into the lighting system are empowering facility and real estate professionals to not only raise the bar on what they can easily track and control in a building, but also what value they can deliver in the organization.
Redwood requests the form below be completed before accessing the following whitepaper:
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program