MovinCool has unveiled its new Cooling Channel on the Today’s Facility Manager website.
Ever since developing the original spot air conditioner in 1982, MovinCool has been redefining the industry by continuing to introduce innovative, cost-effective cooling solutions for a variety of applications.
MovinCool was established to develop portable spot air conditioning systems for its parent company, DENSO Corporation. As a leading automotive component supplier to many of the world’s major automotive manufacturers—including Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda and Toyota—DENSO employs 120,000 people in 35 countries throughout the world.
The first MovinCool portable spot air conditioners were so effective in keeping DENSO factory employees cool that the company quickly decided to make them available commercially. Filling a critical need for spot cooling, MovinCool units were soon being put to use in a wide array of demanding environments.
Today, as manufacturing, telecom, computer and office-equipment demands evolve at record speed, MovinCool spot air conditioners are keeping pace, delivering cooling solutions that are more efficient, more reliable and more cost-effective than ever before.
Visit the Today’s Facility Manager Cooling Channel to learn more about portable and ceiling-mount spot air conditioners. (To view the Central park zoo video, visit the Cooling Channel’s Videos page.)
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms