MovinCool has unveiled its new Cooling Channel on the Today’s Facility Manager website.
Ever since developing the original spot air conditioner in 1982, MovinCool has been redefining the industry by continuing to introduce innovative, cost-effective cooling solutions for a variety of applications.
MovinCool was established to develop portable spot air conditioning systems for its parent company, DENSO Corporation. As a leading automotive component supplier to many of the world’s major automotive manufacturers—including Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda and Toyota—DENSO employs 120,000 people in 35 countries throughout the world.
The first MovinCool portable spot air conditioners were so effective in keeping DENSO factory employees cool that the company quickly decided to make them available commercially. Filling a critical need for spot cooling, MovinCool units were soon being put to use in a wide array of demanding environments.
Today, as manufacturing, telecom, computer and office-equipment demands evolve at record speed, MovinCool spot air conditioners are keeping pace, delivering cooling solutions that are more efficient, more reliable and more cost-effective than ever before.
Visit the Today’s Facility Manager Cooling Channel to learn more about portable and ceiling-mount spot air conditioners. (To view the Central park zoo video, visit the Cooling Channel’s Videos page.)
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management