Find Out How Central Park Zoo Residents Keep Cool: Visit The New TFM Cooling Channel
MovinCool has unveiled its new Cooling Channel on the Today’s Facility Manager website.
Ever since developing the original spot air conditioner in 1982, MovinCool has been redefining the industry by continuing to introduce innovative, cost-effective cooling solutions for a variety of applications.
MovinCool was established to develop portable spot air conditioning systems for its parent company, DENSO Corporation. As a leading automotive component supplier to many of the world’s major automotive manufacturers—including Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda and Toyota—DENSO employs 120,000 people in 35 countries throughout the world.
The first MovinCool portable spot air conditioners were so effective in keeping DENSO factory employees cool that the company quickly decided to make them available commercially. Filling a critical need for spot cooling, MovinCool units were soon being put to use in a wide array of demanding environments.
Today, as manufacturing, telecom, computer and office-equipment demands evolve at record speed, MovinCool spot air conditioners are keeping pace, delivering cooling solutions that are more efficient, more reliable and more cost-effective than ever before.
Visit the Today’s Facility Manager Cooling Channel to learn more about portable and ceiling-mount spot air conditioners. (To view the Central park zoo video, visit the Cooling Channel’s Videos page.)
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.