When floorplans are conceived, they start off well intentioned for the most part. Space planners with any degree of experience and common sense make it a point to interview key players to find out how workplace teams need to be situated in order to optimize productivity within the organization.
And then things happen. People come and go. Departments change. Responsibilities evolve. Personalities clash. What seemed like a great idea on paper doesn’t turn out to be such a great idea in reality.
Eventually, the best laid plans fall apart…sort of like this fictitious, yet humorous example:
Tell the truth. Has this happened to YOUR facility? Or has it happened to any facility professionals you know? Be assured you’re in good company if it has…
Many thanks to Megan Knight, Group C’s departing art director, for sharing this Friday Funny.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- DCIM For Facility Management
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- York Chiller Mobile App