When floorplans are conceived, they start off well intentioned for the most part. Space planners with any degree of experience and common sense make it a point to interview key players to find out how workplace teams need to be situated in order to optimize productivity within the organization.
And then things happen. People come and go. Departments change. Responsibilities evolve. Personalities clash. What seemed like a great idea on paper doesn’t turn out to be such a great idea in reality.
Eventually, the best laid plans fall apart…sort of like this fictitious, yet humorous example:
Tell the truth. Has this happened to YOUR facility? Or has it happened to any facility professionals you know? Be assured you’re in good company if it has…
Many thanks to Megan Knight, Group C’s departing art director, for sharing this Friday Funny.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management