When floorplans are conceived, they start off well intentioned for the most part. Space planners with any degree of experience and common sense make it a point to interview key players to find out how workplace teams need to be situated in order to optimize productivity within the organization.
And then things happen. People come and go. Departments change. Responsibilities evolve. Personalities clash. What seemed like a great idea on paper doesn’t turn out to be such a great idea in reality.
Eventually, the best laid plans fall apart…sort of like this fictitious, yet humorous example:
Tell the truth. Has this happened to YOUR facility? Or has it happened to any facility professionals you know? Be assured you’re in good company if it has…
Many thanks to Megan Knight, Group C’s departing art director, for sharing this Friday Funny.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Cyber Security In Real Estate