When floorplans are conceived, they start off well intentioned for the most part. Space planners with any degree of experience and common sense make it a point to interview key players to find out how workplace teams need to be situated in order to optimize productivity within the organization.
And then things happen. People come and go. Departments change. Responsibilities evolve. Personalities clash. What seemed like a great idea on paper doesn’t turn out to be such a great idea in reality.
Eventually, the best laid plans fall apart…sort of like this fictitious, yet humorous example:
Tell the truth. Has this happened to YOUR facility? Or has it happened to any facility professionals you know? Be assured you’re in good company if it has…
Many thanks to Megan Knight, Group C’s departing art director, for sharing this Friday Funny.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts