FRIDAY FUNNY: Why Workplace Logistics Matter
When floorplans are conceived, they start off well intentioned for the most part. Space planners with any degree of experience and common sense make it a point to interview key players to find out how workplace teams need to be situated in order to optimize productivity within the organization.
And then things happen. People come and go. Departments change. Responsibilities evolve. Personalities clash. What seemed like a great idea on paper doesn’t turn out to be such a great idea in reality.
Eventually, the best laid plans fall apart…sort of like this fictitious, yet humorous example:
Tell the truth. Has this happened to YOUR facility? Or has it happened to any facility professionals you know? Be assured you’re in good company if it has…
Many thanks to Megan Knight, Group C’s departing art director, for sharing this Friday Funny.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.