The European Facility Management Conference (EFMC 2012), scheduled for May 23-25, 2012, will explore the development of the facility management (FM) profession. Being held this year at the Bella Center in Copenhagen, Denmark, the event will feature presentations from more than 50 FM experts from Europe and abroad.
Following the guiding principle global responsibility – local acting, the international congress and trade fair will highlight the latest findings from business and research in the areas of energy and environmental management, sustainability, building operation, FM organization, workplace concepts, risk and crisis management in FM, information and communication technology, and the European FM standard. Other topics will be the contribution of FM to corporate social responsibility (CSR) and added values provided by FM. The attendees will learn the latest experiences from companies like IKEA, LEGO Systems, Sony Ericsson, Statoil, Nokia, Johnson Controls, and Sodexo.
This year‘s conference will present an expanded concept that is larger, more interactive, and more relevant than ever before. It combines both practical aspects and scientific approaches to FM in the Business Conference and the Research Symposium, while the Roundtables and Speakers’ Corners promote the area of networking. The new concept increases the quality and international scope of the congress trade fair, where relevant exhibitors will also be presenting their services.
The local host of EFMC 2012 is Dansk Facilities Management Netværk (DFM), while other cooperation partners include the Centre for Facilities Management (CFM) from the Technical University of Denmark, the Danish Industry Association (DI), the Danish Association of Building Experts, Managers and Surveyors (KF), the Danish Property Federation (DPF), the Danish Association of Construction Clients (DACC), as well as the Danish Purchasing and Logistics Forum (DILF). The event is being supported by ISS as Plantinum Sponsor, Sodexo as Gold Sponsor, and Planon as Associate Sponsor.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention