Gallery System Art Displays recently introduced its GalleryOne system, a picture hanging system designed with a lower profile and for ease of installation.
GalleryOne consists of three parts: a wall mounted track, sliding hangers, and adjustable hooks. The self aligning wall anchors are designed to make track installation simple and quick. The sleek appearance of the tracks and hangers make them suitable for many display spaces.
The options for this system include:
- Tracks: choice of white enamel or paintable natural aluminum
- Hangers: Stainless steel cable or clear plastic tape
- Hooks: Classic or (with cable systems only) Push-Button
Users begin the selection process by choosing the hangers—either stainless steel cable or clear plastic tape.
The stainless cable system has three main components: a wall mounted track (choice of white or natural anodized aluminum), stainless cable hangers that can be inserted and positioned anywhere along the track, and hooks (including the tool-free Push-Button Hook) that grip the cable and support the art.
The cables are slender (1.2mm), yet they are capable of supporting up to 60 pounds (when used in pairs; 30 pounds per cable hook). The hooks slide up and down the cables for vertical adjustment. And the Push-Button Hooks offers tool-free adjustment; Classic Hooks lock with the wrench provided.
Meanwhile, the GalleryOne clear tape alternative is barely visible against light colored walls. It uses clear polypropylene tape hangers with the wall mounted track (in white or paintable natural anodized aluminum) and GalleryOne Classic Hooks.
The transparent tapes can support up to 44 pounds (when used in pairs; 22 pounds per tape hanger). The Classic Hooks slide up and down for vertical adjustment, and grip when tightened with a wrench (provided).
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation