Gallery System Art Displays recently introduced its GalleryOne system, a picture hanging system designed with a lower profile and for ease of installation.
GalleryOne consists of three parts: a wall mounted track, sliding hangers, and adjustable hooks. The self aligning wall anchors are designed to make track installation simple and quick. The sleek appearance of the tracks and hangers make them suitable for many display spaces.
The options for this system include:
- Tracks: choice of white enamel or paintable natural aluminum
- Hangers: Stainless steel cable or clear plastic tape
- Hooks: Classic or (with cable systems only) Push-Button
Users begin the selection process by choosing the hangers—either stainless steel cable or clear plastic tape.
The stainless cable system has three main components: a wall mounted track (choice of white or natural anodized aluminum), stainless cable hangers that can be inserted and positioned anywhere along the track, and hooks (including the tool-free Push-Button Hook) that grip the cable and support the art.
The cables are slender (1.2mm), yet they are capable of supporting up to 60 pounds (when used in pairs; 30 pounds per cable hook). The hooks slide up and down the cables for vertical adjustment. And the Push-Button Hooks offers tool-free adjustment; Classic Hooks lock with the wrench provided.
Meanwhile, the GalleryOne clear tape alternative is barely visible against light colored walls. It uses clear polypropylene tape hangers with the wall mounted track (in white or paintable natural anodized aluminum) and GalleryOne Classic Hooks.
The transparent tapes can support up to 44 pounds (when used in pairs; 22 pounds per tape hanger). The Classic Hooks slide up and down for vertical adjustment, and grip when tightened with a wrench (provided).
You might like:
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Handyclean™ Roll Wipes by Diamond Wipes
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Facility Management SOLUTIONS 2016
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Safety Zone™ Sheet by Armstrong
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Friday Funny: Sick Again? Don’t Try These Excuses
- Professional Development: Incremental Outsourcing