NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Transition-Ready Recycling Station by CleanRiver
CleanRiver Recycling Solutions, a division of Midpoint International, Inc., recently introduced a “Transition-Ready” recycling station, geared for restaurants and food service facilities. The containers can be configured and reconfigured to meet current and future recycling needs.
These custom recycling, composting, and waste containers use stream specific, interchangeable opening plates and moveable internal dividers to accept multiple types of recyclables in a single unit. The compact station features the technology of the company’s Transition™ TPM Series recycling and waste containers. It can be be paired with a coordinating condiments station that features a tray holder and storage for supplies.
The company’s Transition™ liner is the key to this recycling station, notes CleanRiver president Dave Jarrett. “The liner is a system that meets current and future needs by easily converting to accept from one to four recycling, composting, and trash streams,” he explains. “Patent pending dividers and bag retention technology improve the liner’s function and can help lower maintenance costs.”
Designed to blend in with existing cabinetry, the stations can be customized with a choice of countertops and wood veneer side and front panels. Countertop surfaces include Corian™, stainless steel, and laminates. Options for the front and sides include laminates and wood veneers including light maple, cocoa maple, and wild cherry. Options approved by the Forest Stewardship Council are also available.
The units feature color graphic backboards to guide users, and optional are posters or corporate branding on front and side panels.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions