CleanRiver Recycling Solutions, a division of Midpoint International, Inc., recently introduced a “Transition-Ready” recycling station, geared for restaurants and food service facilities. The containers can be configured and reconfigured to meet current and future recycling needs.
These custom recycling, composting, and waste containers use stream specific, interchangeable opening plates and moveable internal dividers to accept multiple types of recyclables in a single unit. The compact station features the technology of the company’s Transition™ TPM Series recycling and waste containers. It can be be paired with a coordinating condiments station that features a tray holder and storage for supplies.
The company’s Transition™ liner is the key to this recycling station, notes CleanRiver president Dave Jarrett. “The liner is a system that meets current and future needs by easily converting to accept from one to four recycling, composting, and trash streams,” he explains. “Patent pending dividers and bag retention technology improve the liner’s function and can help lower maintenance costs.”
Designed to blend in with existing cabinetry, the stations can be customized with a choice of countertops and wood veneer side and front panels. Countertop surfaces include Corian™, stainless steel, and laminates. Options for the front and sides include laminates and wood veneers including light maple, cocoa maple, and wild cherry. Options approved by the Forest Stewardship Council are also available.
The units feature color graphic backboards to guide users, and optional are posters or corporate branding on front and side panels.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs