Hess Corporation recently announced the launch of Hess Energy Solutions, offering comprehensive energy services for commercial, industrial, and institutional customers.
Building on its expertise in energy markets, Hess Energy Solutions delivers integrated solutions to help organizations save money, reduce energy consumption, and make informed energy decisions, including fuel conversions, proprietary demand response programs, energy asset optimization, energy efficiency and sustainability, and guaranteed cost energy management.
Hess Energy Solutions has several projects underway including a fuel oil-to-natural gas conversion with Lindsay Park Housing Corporation in New York City and an intelligent demand response program with DeSales University in Pennsylvania that will generate incremental revenue while helping to reduce the school’s energy costs. There also is a sustainability project to install a solar field that will provide energy to the Hess office in Woodbridge, NJ.
Hess Energy Solutions provides the following services:
- Provides detailed financial analysis and independent engineering to help customers evaluate conversion options
- Conducts energy audits and reduction plans to identify savings opportunities and maximize project incentives and rebates
- Eliminates need for upfront capital expenditures or bank financing through turnkey project management and funding integrated with a natural gas supply agreement
Demand Response (two types)
- Proprietary intelligent demand response that allows customers to bundle demand response with their electricity contract and realize capacity and/or transmission cost savings by shedding or shifting peak electric load
- Traditional Independent System Operator (ISO) demand response, paying customers monthly for agreeing to reduce energy use when power grids experience reliability issues
This offering provides customers with access to Hess PowerPort, a real-time monitoring and analytic tool that can help manage energy usage and improve energy efficiency.
- Recommends and assists implementation of energy efficiency improvement projects to lower energy consumption, reduce energy spend, and provide greener operations and facilities
- Reduces environmental impacts through renewable resources and reduce greenhouses gases through programs such as solar and biomass
Energy Asset Optimization
- Uses real-time control and monitoring systems to manage energy consuming and energy producing assets
- Helps customers maximize value of energy assets and achieve productivity and reliability gains
Guaranteed Cost Energy Management
- Will take responsibility for all energy decisions at a guaranteed cost so that customers can focus on managing their business
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms