Alpscontrols.com, an online distributor of HVAC and building automation products, recently launched a website where facility specifiers can purchase EnOcean enabled, self powered wireless technology products in one spot. Potential buyers who are looking to install EnOcean wireless technology in their building projects can select from a wide variety of interoperable products at the new site: www.enoceanparts.com.
EnOcean is the originator of patented self powered wireless technologies. The company manufactures and markets energy harvesting wireless modules for use in building and industrial automation. EnOcean partners with manufacturers of sensors, lighting controls, HVAC, building automation controls, and other applications to embed the EnOcean technology into their products.
The new site—www.enoceanparts.com— is powered by alpscontrols.com, which is based in West Homestead, PA. That company’s site provides its customers with features that include product search, browsing, and add-to-cart processes; time saving project and accounting tools; and a business model that allows for competitive pricing. The new enoceanparts.com site provides all of alpscontrols’ online tools and customer support, but with a product selection exclusively featuring EnOcean embedded technology products from the company’s product partners.
“EnOcean technology is a game changer for our industry,” said alpscontrols.com president David Meyers, “So we’re excited to create this new site where their embedded products will be available in a single online location that offers great pricing, convenience, and support.”
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention