Alpscontrols.com, an online distributor of HVAC and building automation products, recently launched a website where facility specifiers can purchase EnOcean enabled, self powered wireless technology products in one spot. Potential buyers who are looking to install EnOcean wireless technology in their building projects can select from a wide variety of interoperable products at the new site: www.enoceanparts.com.
EnOcean is the originator of patented self powered wireless technologies. The company manufactures and markets energy harvesting wireless modules for use in building and industrial automation. EnOcean partners with manufacturers of sensors, lighting controls, HVAC, building automation controls, and other applications to embed the EnOcean technology into their products.
The new site—www.enoceanparts.com— is powered by alpscontrols.com, which is based in West Homestead, PA. That company’s site provides its customers with features that include product search, browsing, and add-to-cart processes; time saving project and accounting tools; and a business model that allows for competitive pricing. The new enoceanparts.com site provides all of alpscontrols’ online tools and customer support, but with a product selection exclusively featuring EnOcean embedded technology products from the company’s product partners.
“EnOcean technology is a game changer for our industry,” said alpscontrols.com president David Meyers, “So we’re excited to create this new site where their embedded products will be available in a single online location that offers great pricing, convenience, and support.”
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management