Alpscontrols.com, an online distributor of HVAC and building automation products, recently launched a website where facility specifiers can purchase EnOcean enabled, self powered wireless technology products in one spot. Potential buyers who are looking to install EnOcean wireless technology in their building projects can select from a wide variety of interoperable products at the new site: www.enoceanparts.com.
EnOcean is the originator of patented self powered wireless technologies. The company manufactures and markets energy harvesting wireless modules for use in building and industrial automation. EnOcean partners with manufacturers of sensors, lighting controls, HVAC, building automation controls, and other applications to embed the EnOcean technology into their products.
The new site—www.enoceanparts.com— is powered by alpscontrols.com, which is based in West Homestead, PA. That company’s site provides its customers with features that include product search, browsing, and add-to-cart processes; time saving project and accounting tools; and a business model that allows for competitive pricing. The new enoceanparts.com site provides all of alpscontrols’ online tools and customer support, but with a product selection exclusively featuring EnOcean embedded technology products from the company’s product partners.
“EnOcean technology is a game changer for our industry,” said alpscontrols.com president David Meyers, “So we’re excited to create this new site where their embedded products will be available in a single online location that offers great pricing, convenience, and support.”
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs