NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Mobile App From Johnsonite
Johnsonite, a Tarkett company and provider of high performance flooring, recently added a mobile app to its offerings. The Johnsonite Mobile app is available for free download in the Apple store, Android Market, and Blackberry World. The company has also released the mobile app in an online browser version.
Johnsonite acknowledges that each project is different and that facility professionals face varying goals and requirements—a certain “x” that has to be solved. So the company focused on having its mobile app provide customers on the go with all the tools and support it offers. This includes the ability to view and sample thousands of products, and the ability to view products in an image gallery by product or by segment. Users can also view installation and maintenance instructions or videos with the new app, or they can find their local distributor through the locator. Also available are CSI specifications.
“Given the solving process, the information search, and decision making within the specifying and end user community, it is critical for us, as a solution oriented brand, to provide assistance in as many formats as necessary,” said Jeff Krejsa, VP of marketing, “The New Johnsonite mobile app is just another means of enhancing the market’s experience with our brand.”
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Friday Funny: Vote For America’s Top Potty
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- LEED Case Study: 100 Years Young
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- 2010 TFM Readers’ Choice Awards
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv