NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Mobile App From Johnsonite
Johnsonite, a Tarkett company and provider of high performance flooring, recently added a mobile app to its offerings. The Johnsonite Mobile app is available for free download in the Apple store, Android Market, and Blackberry World. The company has also released the mobile app in an online browser version.
Johnsonite acknowledges that each project is different and that facility professionals face varying goals and requirements—a certain “x” that has to be solved. So the company focused on having its mobile app provide customers on the go with all the tools and support it offers. This includes the ability to view and sample thousands of products, and the ability to view products in an image gallery by product or by segment. Users can also view installation and maintenance instructions or videos with the new app, or they can find their local distributor through the locator. Also available are CSI specifications.
“Given the solving process, the information search, and decision making within the specifying and end user community, it is critical for us, as a solution oriented brand, to provide assistance in as many formats as necessary,” said Jeff Krejsa, VP of marketing, “The New Johnsonite mobile app is just another means of enhancing the market’s experience with our brand.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.