Sloan, a manufacturer of commercial plumbing systems, and Allied Technical Services (ATS), a plumbing specification information system, have announced that Sloan’s vitreous china fixtures are now included in the ATS specification services system.
The no-cost ATS specification service enables users to compile and review various combinations of commercial plumbing systems—with images, written specs, design details, and Revit files.
The inclusion of Sloan vitreous china fixtures on the ATS Spec U.S. website provides a broader product offering to facility managers and other specifiers who are working on plumbing building projects. Other Sloan products such as electronic faucets, flushometers, and sink systems are already part of the ATS service. In addition, through ATS and through Sloan’s website, access to BIM models of Sloan’s product lines is now available.
The vitreous china fixture line from Sloan includes:
High-Efficiency Urinals (seen here)
Bedpan Lug Bowls
Gravity Series Tank Toilets
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention