Sloan, a manufacturer of commercial plumbing systems, and Allied Technical Services (ATS), a plumbing specification information system, have announced that Sloan’s vitreous china fixtures are now included in the ATS specification services system.
The no-cost ATS specification service enables users to compile and review various combinations of commercial plumbing systems—with images, written specs, design details, and Revit files.
The inclusion of Sloan vitreous china fixtures on the ATS Spec U.S. website provides a broader product offering to facility managers and other specifiers who are working on plumbing building projects. Other Sloan products such as electronic faucets, flushometers, and sink systems are already part of the ATS service. In addition, through ATS and through Sloan’s website, access to BIM models of Sloan’s product lines is now available.
The vitreous china fixture line from Sloan includes:
High-Efficiency Urinals (seen here)
Bedpan Lug Bowls
Gravity Series Tank Toilets
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms