NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Sloan Fixtures Added To ATS Spec Service
Sloan, a manufacturer of commercial plumbing systems, and Allied Technical Services (ATS), a plumbing specification information system, have announced that Sloan’s vitreous china fixtures are now included in the ATS specification services system.
The no-cost ATS specification service enables users to compile and review various combinations of commercial plumbing systems—with images, written specs, design details, and Revit files.
The inclusion of Sloan vitreous china fixtures on the ATS Spec U.S. website provides a broader product offering to facility managers and other specifiers who are working on plumbing building projects. Other Sloan products such as electronic faucets, flushometers, and sink systems are already part of the ATS service. In addition, through ATS and through Sloan’s website, access to BIM models of Sloan’s product lines is now available.
The vitreous china fixture line from Sloan includes:
High-Efficiency Urinals (seen here)
Bedpan Lug Bowls
Gravity Series Tank Toilets
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices