NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Sloan Fixtures Added To ATS Spec Service
Sloan, a manufacturer of commercial plumbing systems, and Allied Technical Services (ATS), a plumbing specification information system, have announced that Sloan’s vitreous china fixtures are now included in the ATS specification services system.
The no-cost ATS specification service enables users to compile and review various combinations of commercial plumbing systems—with images, written specs, design details, and Revit files.
The inclusion of Sloan vitreous china fixtures on the ATS Spec U.S. website provides a broader product offering to facility managers and other specifiers who are working on plumbing building projects. Other Sloan products such as electronic faucets, flushometers, and sink systems are already part of the ATS service. In addition, through ATS and through Sloan’s website, access to BIM models of Sloan’s product lines is now available.
The vitreous china fixture line from Sloan includes:
High-Efficiency Urinals (seen here)
Bedpan Lug Bowls
Gravity Series Tank Toilets
You might like:
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Upgrading Power Transformers
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Fall Is A Great Time To Focus On Energy Systems
- Webinar: The Impact of Using Defendable Data to Assess & Budget for the Future
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Greener Living, One Parking Lot At A Time
- Stepping Up Security And Service During UN Week 2015
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- FM Issue: Situational Awareness For Safety