Sloan, a manufacturer of commercial plumbing systems, and Allied Technical Services (ATS), a plumbing specification information system, have announced that Sloan’s vitreous china fixtures are now included in the ATS specification services system.
The no-cost ATS specification service enables users to compile and review various combinations of commercial plumbing systems—with images, written specs, design details, and Revit files.
The inclusion of Sloan vitreous china fixtures on the ATS Spec U.S. website provides a broader product offering to facility managers and other specifiers who are working on plumbing building projects. Other Sloan products such as electronic faucets, flushometers, and sink systems are already part of the ATS service. In addition, through ATS and through Sloan’s website, access to BIM models of Sloan’s product lines is now available.
The vitreous china fixture line from Sloan includes:
High-Efficiency Urinals (seen here)
Bedpan Lug Bowls
Gravity Series Tank Toilets
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation