QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Facility Management Nuances
This Question of the Week comes from the Facilities Management Professionals International Group on Linkedin.
Can anyone throw some light on how the facilities management services differ in production plant vs. corporate offices and (facilities located in) urban vs. suburban areas?
The Smart Cube
Noida Area, India
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
Topic Tags: India