This Question of the Week comes from the International Facility Management Association Group on Linkedin.
Does anyone have any resources that they could share that provide a list of things to consider when opening a newly constructed commercial office building? I’m not necessarily looking for details on move management, rather things such as service contracts, staffing, and other considerations of a facility manager. Thanks for your help!
Manager, Facility Management Division
City of Saint John
New Brunswick, Canada
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets