This Question of the Week comes from the International Facility Management Association Group on Linkedin.
Does anyone have any resources that they could share that provide a list of things to consider when opening a newly constructed commercial office building? I’m not necessarily looking for details on move management, rather things such as service contracts, staffing, and other considerations of a facility manager. Thanks for your help!
Manager, Facility Management Division
City of Saint John
New Brunswick, Canada
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- DCIM For Facility Management
- York Chiller Mobile App