ATAS International, Inc., an Allentown, PA manufacturer of metal roofing, wall, and ceiling panels for commercial and residential applications, recently announced the winners of its annual Project of the Year Awards. Projects completed during 2011 are recognized in five categories, and feature ATAS products: Commercial Roofs, Commercial Walls, Residential Roofs, Residential Walls, and Sustainability.
The commercial winners are:
First Place: Saint Vincent College Science Pavilion, Latrobe, PA (seen here)
Products include: Dutch Seam (MRD150), 0.040″ aluminum in Champagne; 2″ Tapered Field-Lok (FLT195), 0.040″ aluminum in Champagne; and PC Snap-On System (PCP999), 0.040″ aluminum in Champagne.
Second Place: Plaza Azteca, Newport News, VA
Product: Techo Tile (SCT400), 0.032″ aluminum in Mission Red.
Third Place: New Holy Cross Church of Christ W.I.C., Trenton, NJ
Product: Advanta (HAS300), 29-gauge steel in Cape Cod Grey
First Place: United Cerebral Palsy Center Office, Pittsburgh, PA
Products: Span Wall (BWS240) Perforated, 0.040″ aluminum in Ascot White, and Opaline (OPF080), 24-gauge steel in Black and Ascot White
Second Place: Village II Shoppes, Mount Laurel, NJ
Product, CastleTop, 0.032″ aluminum in Coppertone
Third Place: Center Street, Jamaica Plain, MA
Product, Corrugated Panel (BWC374), 24-gauge steel in Dove Grey
First Place: Coyne Science Center at Le Moyne College, Syracuse, NY (seen here)
Products: InSpire (Perforated MPN120), 0.032″ aluminum in Classic Bronze, and Multi-Purpose Panel (MPN120), 0.032″ aluminum in Classic Bronze
Second Place: West Basin Temp. Ocean Water Desalination Facility, Redondo Beach,CA
Products: ATA-Solar composed of 2 3/8″ Field-Lok (FLS180), 0.040-inch aluminum in Dove Grey, and Design Wall (DWF120), 0.040-inch aluminum in Dove Grey
Third Place: Kirby Morgan Dive Center, Santa Maria, CA
Product, InSpire, 0.032″ aluminum in Classic Bronze
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event