ATAS International Projects Of The Year
ATAS International, Inc., an Allentown, PA manufacturer of metal roofing, wall, and ceiling panels for commercial and residential applications, recently announced the winners of its annual Project of the Year Awards. Projects completed during 2011 are recognized in five categories, and feature ATAS products: Commercial Roofs, Commercial Walls, Residential Roofs, Residential Walls, and Sustainability.
The commercial winners are:
First Place: Saint Vincent College Science Pavilion, Latrobe, PA (seen here)
Products include: Dutch Seam (MRD150), 0.040″ aluminum in Champagne; 2″ Tapered Field-Lok (FLT195), 0.040″ aluminum in Champagne; and PC Snap-On System (PCP999), 0.040″ aluminum in Champagne.
Second Place: Plaza Azteca, Newport News, VA
Product: Techo Tile (SCT400), 0.032″ aluminum in Mission Red.
Third Place: New Holy Cross Church of Christ W.I.C., Trenton, NJ
Product: Advanta (HAS300), 29-gauge steel in Cape Cod Grey
First Place: United Cerebral Palsy Center Office, Pittsburgh, PA
Products: Span Wall (BWS240) Perforated, 0.040″ aluminum in Ascot White, and Opaline (OPF080), 24-gauge steel in Black and Ascot White
Second Place: Village II Shoppes, Mount Laurel, NJ
Product, CastleTop, 0.032″ aluminum in Coppertone
Third Place: Center Street, Jamaica Plain, MA
Product, Corrugated Panel (BWC374), 24-gauge steel in Dove Grey
First Place: Coyne Science Center at Le Moyne College, Syracuse, NY (seen here)
Products: InSpire (Perforated MPN120), 0.032″ aluminum in Classic Bronze, and Multi-Purpose Panel (MPN120), 0.032″ aluminum in Classic Bronze
Second Place: West Basin Temp. Ocean Water Desalination Facility, Redondo Beach,CA
Products: ATA-Solar composed of 2 3/8″ Field-Lok (FLS180), 0.040-inch aluminum in Dove Grey, and Design Wall (DWF120), 0.040-inch aluminum in Dove Grey
Third Place: Kirby Morgan Dive Center, Santa Maria, CA
Product, InSpire, 0.032″ aluminum in Classic Bronze
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.