ATAS International, Inc., an Allentown, PA manufacturer of metal roofing, wall, and ceiling panels for commercial and residential applications, recently announced the winners of its annual Project of the Year Awards. Projects completed during 2011 are recognized in five categories, and feature ATAS products: Commercial Roofs, Commercial Walls, Residential Roofs, Residential Walls, and Sustainability.
The commercial winners are:
First Place: Saint Vincent College Science Pavilion, Latrobe, PA (seen here)
Products include: Dutch Seam (MRD150), 0.040″ aluminum in Champagne; 2″ Tapered Field-Lok (FLT195), 0.040″ aluminum in Champagne; and PC Snap-On System (PCP999), 0.040″ aluminum in Champagne.
Second Place: Plaza Azteca, Newport News, VA
Product: Techo Tile (SCT400), 0.032″ aluminum in Mission Red.
Third Place: New Holy Cross Church of Christ W.I.C., Trenton, NJ
Product: Advanta (HAS300), 29-gauge steel in Cape Cod Grey
First Place: United Cerebral Palsy Center Office, Pittsburgh, PA
Products: Span Wall (BWS240) Perforated, 0.040″ aluminum in Ascot White, and Opaline (OPF080), 24-gauge steel in Black and Ascot White
Second Place: Village II Shoppes, Mount Laurel, NJ
Product, CastleTop, 0.032″ aluminum in Coppertone
Third Place: Center Street, Jamaica Plain, MA
Product, Corrugated Panel (BWC374), 24-gauge steel in Dove Grey
First Place: Coyne Science Center at Le Moyne College, Syracuse, NY (seen here)
Products: InSpire (Perforated MPN120), 0.032″ aluminum in Classic Bronze, and Multi-Purpose Panel (MPN120), 0.032″ aluminum in Classic Bronze
Second Place: West Basin Temp. Ocean Water Desalination Facility, Redondo Beach,CA
Products: ATA-Solar composed of 2 3/8″ Field-Lok (FLS180), 0.040-inch aluminum in Dove Grey, and Design Wall (DWF120), 0.040-inch aluminum in Dove Grey
Third Place: Kirby Morgan Dive Center, Santa Maria, CA
Product, InSpire, 0.032″ aluminum in Classic Bronze
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?