The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International is pleased to announce the inaugural class of BOMA Fellows. The individuals honored as BOMA Fellows have displayed exemplary and sustained contributions to the industry, their profession, the community, and BOMA at all levels and have continually answered the call to leadership and service throughout their careers.
The honorees will use the “BOMA Fellow” credential after their name and will be called upon to serve BOMA in a variety of capacities. These may include teaching, authoring articles, mentoring new members or young professionals, identifying future BOMA leaders, serving as thought leaders to identify future trends, etc.
“The 10 individuals honored as BOMA Fellows possess the talent and leadership skills that have helped them achieve success in their careers, but just as important is their continued commitment of service to the BOMA community and commercial real estate as a whole,” remarked BOMA International Chair Boyd R. Zoccola, executive vice president, Hokanson Companies Inc. “As BOMA Fellows they will continue to give back to this great industry as they nurture the talents and skills of current and upcoming generations of industry professionals and leaders.”
Congratulations to the 2012 BOMA Fellows:
- Robert M. Brierley, Brookfield Office Properties, Boston, MA
- J. Michael Coleman, AlliedBarton Security Services, Philadelphia, PA
- P. Marc Fischer, CPM®, RPA, CCIM, Transwestern, Columbia, MD
- Patrick M. Freeman, RPA, SMA, CPM®, CCIM, LEED AP, Wells Real Estate, Norcross, GA
- Thomas W. Gille, RPA, CAC Real Estate Management Company, Inc., San Francisco, CA
- Murray S. Greene, RPA, SMA, CPM®, Greene Commercial Real Estate Group, Inc., Hollywood, FL
- David. W. Hewett, CPM®, FMA, RPA, CCIM, CRE, CFM, davidwhewett, inc., Hillsboro, OR
- John G. Oliver, CPM®, Wells Real Estate Funds, Norcross, GA
- Larry F. Soehren, CPM®, Kiemle & Hagood Company, Spokane, WA
- Brenna S. Walraven, RPA, CPM®, USAA Real Estate Company, San Antonio, TX
The first class of Fellows will be honored at BOMA International’s annual conference in June 2012 in Seattle, WA.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
Topic Tags: BOMA Fellows