Davies Office has become the first office furniture remanufacturer to earn level Sustainability Certification from the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA) — for its remanufactured Herman Miller Ethospace panel system line.
This is the company’s third BIFMA level certification for office panel systems. In October 2011, Davies Office earned the certification for its remanufactured Avenir and System 9000 panel system lines.
Company President, Bill Davies, said, “The Herman Miller Ethospace panel is the first frame-and-tile system providing a strong foundation and good deal of flexibility for office panel systems. Now, companies that have or want Herman Miller Ethospace panel systems can turn to Davies Office to repurpose existing product instead of having to purchase new, all while being assured that their product has met the rigorous sustainability standard.”
Located in Albany, NY, Davies Office was founded in 1948 and has become the largest office furniture remanufacturer in the U.S. specializing in asset recovery and redeployment, high performance workspace solutions, and comprehensive project management from planning through installation.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs