Davies Office has become the first office furniture remanufacturer to earn level Sustainability Certification from the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA) — for its remanufactured Herman Miller Ethospace panel system line.
This is the company’s third BIFMA level certification for office panel systems. In October 2011, Davies Office earned the certification for its remanufactured Avenir and System 9000 panel system lines.
Company President, Bill Davies, said, “The Herman Miller Ethospace panel is the first frame-and-tile system providing a strong foundation and good deal of flexibility for office panel systems. Now, companies that have or want Herman Miller Ethospace panel systems can turn to Davies Office to repurpose existing product instead of having to purchase new, all while being assured that their product has met the rigorous sustainability standard.”
Located in Albany, NY, Davies Office was founded in 1948 and has become the largest office furniture remanufacturer in the U.S. specializing in asset recovery and redeployment, high performance workspace solutions, and comprehensive project management from planning through installation.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention