Davies Office has become the first office furniture remanufacturer to earn level Sustainability Certification from the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA) — for its remanufactured Herman Miller Ethospace panel system line.
This is the company’s third BIFMA level certification for office panel systems. In October 2011, Davies Office earned the certification for its remanufactured Avenir and System 9000 panel system lines.
Company President, Bill Davies, said, “The Herman Miller Ethospace panel is the first frame-and-tile system providing a strong foundation and good deal of flexibility for office panel systems. Now, companies that have or want Herman Miller Ethospace panel systems can turn to Davies Office to repurpose existing product instead of having to purchase new, all while being assured that their product has met the rigorous sustainability standard.”
Located in Albany, NY, Davies Office was founded in 1948 and has become the largest office furniture remanufacturer in the U.S. specializing in asset recovery and redeployment, high performance workspace solutions, and comprehensive project management from planning through installation.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips