Davies Office has become the first office furniture remanufacturer to earn level Sustainability Certification from the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA) — for its remanufactured Herman Miller Ethospace panel system line.
This is the company’s third BIFMA level certification for office panel systems. In October 2011, Davies Office earned the certification for its remanufactured Avenir and System 9000 panel system lines.
Company President, Bill Davies, said, “The Herman Miller Ethospace panel is the first frame-and-tile system providing a strong foundation and good deal of flexibility for office panel systems. Now, companies that have or want Herman Miller Ethospace panel systems can turn to Davies Office to repurpose existing product instead of having to purchase new, all while being assured that their product has met the rigorous sustainability standard.”
Located in Albany, NY, Davies Office was founded in 1948 and has become the largest office furniture remanufacturer in the U.S. specializing in asset recovery and redeployment, high performance workspace solutions, and comprehensive project management from planning through installation.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation