FRIDAY FUNNY: 1, 2, 3…STRETCH!
As the workplace demographics change and the workforce ages, facility managers tend to hear more and more complaints regarding physical discomfort. While outfitting the workstation with ergonomically correct equipment is one basic way to help solve the problem, more injured workers are feeling the need to get up and stretch on a regular basis to reduce discomfort and improve productivity.
Basic stretches include these three, which should not cause any pain. (If stretches don’t feel good, then it’s time to see a doctor!):
For those looking for some extra stretches, here are a few, courtesy of Jockular, that might help make your horrible day just a bit better (by making you laugh, at least just a little).
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
Topic Tags: Ergonomics