FRIDAY FUNNY: 1, 2, 3…STRETCH!
As the workplace demographics change and the workforce ages, facility managers tend to hear more and more complaints regarding physical discomfort. While outfitting the workstation with ergonomically correct equipment is one basic way to help solve the problem, more injured workers are feeling the need to get up and stretch on a regular basis to reduce discomfort and improve productivity.
Basic stretches include these three, which should not cause any pain. (If stretches don’t feel good, then it’s time to see a doctor!):
For those looking for some extra stretches, here are a few, courtesy of Jockular, that might help make your horrible day just a bit better (by making you laugh, at least just a little).
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
Topic Tags: Ergonomics