The workplace…what hasn’t already been said about it (that can be repeated here)? When all else fails, there are Someecards…for times when you care enough to hit send. “Created by Brook Lundy and Duncan Mitchell and a dollar and a half-assed dream,” this virtual e-card phenomenon has been knocking about for many years.
Thanks to social media sites like Facebook, its popularity has skyrocketed. Timely topical cards reflecting just about any subject (both conventional and controversial, or “from important to utterly pointless,” as the site claims) appear on the Someecards site within a matter of hours, and they start making the rounds just as quickly. Brian Morrissey of AdWeek writes, “The site goes places Hallmark would certainly not. The ‘Apology’ section alone has several gems…including, “Sorry my Web browser history scared you.”
So when you care enough to send the most sarcastic, consider sharing these tongue in cheek sentiments regarding workplace attitudes. The folks at the site suggest “you e-mail them to friends, family, coworkers, loved ones, liked ones, and anyone else with fingers.”
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
Topic Tags: someecards