A few years ago, a group of good humored employees decided to undertake a small overnight office renovation project for the sake of a laugh. Four engineers started on the task at about 8pm and worked overnight to wall off the senior executive wing of the office. When staff members arrived the next day they were in for a surprise!
See the video of the prank along with reactions here:
As a facility manager, which side of this practical joke would you be on?
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- Physical Security Planning
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
Topic Tags: practical jokes