For steep slope roof applications, Atlas Roofing Corporation offers SUMMIT® Synthetic Underlayment. Designed for use when there is a long anticipated open time before the roof covering is installed, the underlayment is manufactured from an inorganic, lightweight, and strong woven polypropylene fabric. Suitable projects include multifamily shingle re-roofing and commercial standing seam roofs.
Featuring UV and water resistive coatings, SUMMIT is unaffected by exposure to water and sunlight for at least six months. This serves to protect the structure throughout a facility roofing project. The underlayment provides good walking traction, and it is able to hold fasteners very well.
SUMMIT is packaged for convenience in 10 square rolls weighing less than 30 pounds each. Meanwhile, the product’s UL Classification demonstrates conformance to critical fire testing requirements. This underlayment is fully compatible with asphalt shingles, metal roof coverings, clay tile, slate, concrete tiles, wood shingles and shakes, or any other code-approved, steep slope roof covering.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs