For steep slope roof applications, Atlas Roofing Corporation offers SUMMIT® Synthetic Underlayment. Designed for use when there is a long anticipated open time before the roof covering is installed, the underlayment is manufactured from an inorganic, lightweight, and strong woven polypropylene fabric. Suitable projects include multifamily shingle re-roofing and commercial standing seam roofs.
Featuring UV and water resistive coatings, SUMMIT is unaffected by exposure to water and sunlight for at least six months. This serves to protect the structure throughout a facility roofing project. The underlayment provides good walking traction, and it is able to hold fasteners very well.
SUMMIT is packaged for convenience in 10 square rolls weighing less than 30 pounds each. Meanwhile, the product’s UL Classification demonstrates conformance to critical fire testing requirements. This underlayment is fully compatible with asphalt shingles, metal roof coverings, clay tile, slate, concrete tiles, wood shingles and shakes, or any other code-approved, steep slope roof covering.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades