For steep slope roof applications, Atlas Roofing Corporation offers SUMMIT® Synthetic Underlayment. Designed for use when there is a long anticipated open time before the roof covering is installed, the underlayment is manufactured from an inorganic, lightweight, and strong woven polypropylene fabric. Suitable projects include multifamily shingle re-roofing and commercial standing seam roofs.
Featuring UV and water resistive coatings, SUMMIT is unaffected by exposure to water and sunlight for at least six months. This serves to protect the structure throughout a facility roofing project. The underlayment provides good walking traction, and it is able to hold fasteners very well.
SUMMIT is packaged for convenience in 10 square rolls weighing less than 30 pounds each. Meanwhile, the product’s UL Classification demonstrates conformance to critical fire testing requirements. This underlayment is fully compatible with asphalt shingles, metal roof coverings, clay tile, slate, concrete tiles, wood shingles and shakes, or any other code-approved, steep slope roof covering.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation