For steep slope roof applications, Atlas Roofing Corporation offers SUMMIT® Synthetic Underlayment. Designed for use when there is a long anticipated open time before the roof covering is installed, the underlayment is manufactured from an inorganic, lightweight, and strong woven polypropylene fabric. Suitable projects include multifamily shingle re-roofing and commercial standing seam roofs.
Featuring UV and water resistive coatings, SUMMIT is unaffected by exposure to water and sunlight for at least six months. This serves to protect the structure throughout a facility roofing project. The underlayment provides good walking traction, and it is able to hold fasteners very well.
SUMMIT is packaged for convenience in 10 square rolls weighing less than 30 pounds each. Meanwhile, the product’s UL Classification demonstrates conformance to critical fire testing requirements. This underlayment is fully compatible with asphalt shingles, metal roof coverings, clay tile, slate, concrete tiles, wood shingles and shakes, or any other code-approved, steep slope roof covering.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention