For steep slope roof applications, Atlas Roofing Corporation offers SUMMIT® Synthetic Underlayment. Designed for use when there is a long anticipated open time before the roof covering is installed, the underlayment is manufactured from an inorganic, lightweight, and strong woven polypropylene fabric. Suitable projects include multifamily shingle re-roofing and commercial standing seam roofs.
Featuring UV and water resistive coatings, SUMMIT is unaffected by exposure to water and sunlight for at least six months. This serves to protect the structure throughout a facility roofing project. The underlayment provides good walking traction, and it is able to hold fasteners very well.
SUMMIT is packaged for convenience in 10 square rolls weighing less than 30 pounds each. Meanwhile, the product’s UL Classification demonstrates conformance to critical fire testing requirements. This underlayment is fully compatible with asphalt shingles, metal roof coverings, clay tile, slate, concrete tiles, wood shingles and shakes, or any other code-approved, steep slope roof covering.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- York Chiller Mobile App