Controlled Power Company, a U.S. manufacturer of a full line of commercial, industrial, and medical electrical power solutions, has introduced its SwitchLITE™ Model EZT Automatic Transfer Switch for emergency lighting applications — which allows dimmable lighting fixtures to function as essential emergency lighting.
The SwitchLITE Model EZT (Emergency Zone Transfer Cabinet) is a UL 1008 listed product, designed to transfer four, six, or eight individual 20-amp branch circuits to emergency power automatically when normal power fails — and then back to normal power once it has been restored.
Upon transfer to emergency power, lighting fixtures that are dimmed (or off) are brought to full illumination to provide safe egress. The SwitchLITE Model EZT satisfies the requirements of NFPA 70 as related to Automatic Transfer Systems, and it is compliant with the ANSI / NFPA 110 Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems.
Suited for use in a dimmer rack application, together with an emergency lighting inverter (or standby generator) as the emergency power source, the SwitchLITE Model EZT’s rugged design brings performance and reliability to critical emergency lighting systems. Facilities in which the SwitchLITE Model EZT may be used include theaters, auditoriums, restaurants, casinos, and worship centers. Product dimensions are 20″W x 7.75″D x 31″H.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard