NEW PRODUCT FLASH: SwitchLITE Model EZT by Controlled Power
Controlled Power Company, a U.S. manufacturer of a full line of commercial, industrial, and medical electrical power solutions, has introduced its SwitchLITE™ Model EZT Automatic Transfer Switch for emergency lighting applications — which allows dimmable lighting fixtures to function as essential emergency lighting.
The SwitchLITE Model EZT (Emergency Zone Transfer Cabinet) is a UL 1008 listed product, designed to transfer four, six, or eight individual 20-amp branch circuits to emergency power automatically when normal power fails — and then back to normal power once it has been restored.
Upon transfer to emergency power, lighting fixtures that are dimmed (or off) are brought to full illumination to provide safe egress. The SwitchLITE Model EZT satisfies the requirements of NFPA 70 as related to Automatic Transfer Systems, and it is compliant with the ANSI / NFPA 110 Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems.
Suited for use in a dimmer rack application, together with an emergency lighting inverter (or standby generator) as the emergency power source, the SwitchLITE Model EZT’s rugged design brings performance and reliability to critical emergency lighting systems. Facilities in which the SwitchLITE Model EZT may be used include theaters, auditoriums, restaurants, casinos, and worship centers. Product dimensions are 20″W x 7.75″D x 31″H.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ