This Question of the Week comes from the Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Management Professionals group on Linkedin.
I am looking for recommendations for tenant service request systems. My company is the property management company and facility management company for commercial office space.
I am looking for a product that offers the following features:
- Interactive service request system
- Interactive preventative maintenance system
- Instant alert system
- Tenant email
- Project management
- Calendar with detailed scheduling feature (i.e. individual task assignment, automatic preventative maintenance scheduling, and department schedule)
- Dedicated tenant website
- Mobile system
My goal for the system is to provide our tenants with a simple solution for service request, building info searches, and contact system. It must also allow for easy to use administrative and engineering use. The calendar feature needs to be simple and/or automatic. The request need to be easy to view, update, and print. I also need a detailed reporting system. Can anyone recommend a product?
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Handyclean™ Roll Wipes by Diamond Wipes
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Safety Zone™ Sheet by Armstrong
- Professional Development: Incremental Outsourcing
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- OSHA Advisory Committee On Construction Safety And Health Seeks Nominations
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator