This Question of the Week comes from the Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Management Professionals group on Linkedin.
I am looking for recommendations for tenant service request systems. My company is the property management company and facility management company for commercial office space.
I am looking for a product that offers the following features:
- Interactive service request system
- Interactive preventative maintenance system
- Instant alert system
- Tenant email
- Project management
- Calendar with detailed scheduling feature (i.e. individual task assignment, automatic preventative maintenance scheduling, and department schedule)
- Dedicated tenant website
- Mobile system
My goal for the system is to provide our tenants with a simple solution for service request, building info searches, and contact system. It must also allow for easy to use administrative and engineering use. The calendar feature needs to be simple and/or automatic. The request need to be easy to view, update, and print. I also need a detailed reporting system. Can anyone recommend a product?
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades