QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Service Request System Plus More
This Question of the Week comes from the Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Management Professionals group on Linkedin.
I am looking for recommendations for tenant service request systems. My company is the property management company and facility management company for commercial office space.
I am looking for a product that offers the following features:
- Interactive service request system
- Interactive preventative maintenance system
- Instant alert system
- Tenant email
- Project management
- Calendar with detailed scheduling feature (i.e. individual task assignment, automatic preventative maintenance scheduling, and department schedule)
- Dedicated tenant website
- Mobile system
My goal for the system is to provide our tenants with a simple solution for service request, building info searches, and contact system. It must also allow for easy to use administrative and engineering use. The calendar feature needs to be simple and/or automatic. The request need to be easy to view, update, and print. I also need a detailed reporting system. Can anyone recommend a product?
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices
- LEED Case Study: 100 Years Young
- OSHA’s Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations for 2015
- NIBS Developing New Building Information Modeling Guideline
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv