Today is the fourth annual World FM Day! The core message of 2012’s World FM Day is “celebrating success.”
Global FM member organizations on six different continents are commemorating World FM Day by hosting events all around the world. Events include luncheons, seminars, cocktails, workshops, and other activities to celebrate and promote facilities management.
Duncan Waddell, Chair of World FM Day Taskforce stated: “I don’t know about you but I wake every day looking forward to my work and life involvement in the world of facilities management! I have made so many wonderful friends around the world during my career and it always fantastic to catch up with them and share news of what’s going on in their FM world. It’s like having a global family! I encourage all in the Global FM fraternity to participate in celebrating what we do in our work lives with your family, friends and work mates on World FM Day! FM….I love it and what we do together around the world. Have a great celebration!”
Facilities managers everywhere in the world are gathering today to share their successes and celebrate the profession. Please click this link to find out more.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event