Today is the fourth annual World FM Day! The core message of 2012’s World FM Day is “celebrating success.”
Global FM member organizations on six different continents are commemorating World FM Day by hosting events all around the world. Events include luncheons, seminars, cocktails, workshops, and other activities to celebrate and promote facilities management.
Duncan Waddell, Chair of World FM Day Taskforce stated: “I don’t know about you but I wake every day looking forward to my work and life involvement in the world of facilities management! I have made so many wonderful friends around the world during my career and it always fantastic to catch up with them and share news of what’s going on in their FM world. It’s like having a global family! I encourage all in the Global FM fraternity to participate in celebrating what we do in our work lives with your family, friends and work mates on World FM Day! FM….I love it and what we do together around the world. Have a great celebration!”
Facilities managers everywhere in the world are gathering today to share their successes and celebrate the profession. Please click this link to find out more.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention