TODAY IS WORLD FM DAY!
Today is the fourth annual World FM Day! The core message of 2012’s World FM Day is “celebrating success.”
Global FM member organizations on six different continents are commemorating World FM Day by hosting events all around the world. Events include luncheons, seminars, cocktails, workshops, and other activities to celebrate and promote facilities management.
Duncan Waddell, Chair of World FM Day Taskforce stated: “I don’t know about you but I wake every day looking forward to my work and life involvement in the world of facilities management! I have made so many wonderful friends around the world during my career and it always fantastic to catch up with them and share news of what’s going on in their FM world. It’s like having a global family! I encourage all in the Global FM fraternity to participate in celebrating what we do in our work lives with your family, friends and work mates on World FM Day! FM….I love it and what we do together around the world. Have a great celebration!”
Facilities managers everywhere in the world are gathering today to share their successes and celebrate the profession. Please click this link to find out more.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?