Today is the fourth annual World FM Day! The core message of 2012’s World FM Day is “celebrating success.”
Global FM member organizations on six different continents are commemorating World FM Day by hosting events all around the world. Events include luncheons, seminars, cocktails, workshops, and other activities to celebrate and promote facilities management.
Duncan Waddell, Chair of World FM Day Taskforce stated: “I don’t know about you but I wake every day looking forward to my work and life involvement in the world of facilities management! I have made so many wonderful friends around the world during my career and it always fantastic to catch up with them and share news of what’s going on in their FM world. It’s like having a global family! I encourage all in the Global FM fraternity to participate in celebrating what we do in our work lives with your family, friends and work mates on World FM Day! FM….I love it and what we do together around the world. Have a great celebration!”
Facilities managers everywhere in the world are gathering today to share their successes and celebrate the profession. Please click this link to find out more.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management