Facility management staff can keep pest birds and gulls away from their buildings with the Bird-X Prowler Owl. This visual scare resembles the most feared aerial predator — the Great Horned Owl.
The Prowler Owl is in realistic hunting flight pose and features accurate plumage and intimidating glass eyes. Its flexible wings move and flap in the wind, which keeps pest birds from growing accustomed to the owl’s presence.
Pest birds can cause serious damage to facilities, vehicles, and landscaping. And facility managers know that cleanup and repair can be very costly. The Prowler Owl is a simple, affordable, eco-friendly way to protect an organization’s assets.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- DCIM For Facility Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Solve™ Seating by The HON Company