Facility management staff can keep pest birds and gulls away from their buildings with the Bird-X Prowler Owl. This visual scare resembles the most feared aerial predator — the Great Horned Owl.
The Prowler Owl is in realistic hunting flight pose and features accurate plumage and intimidating glass eyes. Its flexible wings move and flap in the wind, which keeps pest birds from growing accustomed to the owl’s presence.
Pest birds can cause serious damage to facilities, vehicles, and landscaping. And facility managers know that cleanup and repair can be very costly. The Prowler Owl is a simple, affordable, eco-friendly way to protect an organization’s assets.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades