Facility management staff can keep pest birds and gulls away from their buildings with the Bird-X Prowler Owl. This visual scare resembles the most feared aerial predator — the Great Horned Owl.
The Prowler Owl is in realistic hunting flight pose and features accurate plumage and intimidating glass eyes. Its flexible wings move and flap in the wind, which keeps pest birds from growing accustomed to the owl’s presence.
Pest birds can cause serious damage to facilities, vehicles, and landscaping. And facility managers know that cleanup and repair can be very costly. The Prowler Owl is a simple, affordable, eco-friendly way to protect an organization’s assets.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?