Facility management staff can keep pest birds and gulls away from their buildings with the Bird-X Prowler Owl. This visual scare resembles the most feared aerial predator — the Great Horned Owl.
The Prowler Owl is in realistic hunting flight pose and features accurate plumage and intimidating glass eyes. Its flexible wings move and flap in the wind, which keeps pest birds from growing accustomed to the owl’s presence.
Pest birds can cause serious damage to facilities, vehicles, and landscaping. And facility managers know that cleanup and repair can be very costly. The Prowler Owl is a simple, affordable, eco-friendly way to protect an organization’s assets.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation