NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Wheelock Series EH Speakers by Cooper Notification
Cooper Notification, a supplier of life safety and mass notification system solutions, has introduced its Wheelock Series EH speakers and speaker strobes. These items produce high fidelity sound output in a low profile design for indoor wall and ceiling-mount applications, where intelligible voice is required.
With a wide frequency response range — 300 to 8000 Hz, the Wheelock Series EH features intelligibility with crisp, clear voice messages and tone signaling, which is ideal for emergency communications, mass notification, and voice evacuation. The wider frequency response range allows the speaker to reproduce frequencies closer to the original sound, improving the clarity and comprehension of the intended message.
Featuring a sleek appearance, the UL listed EH notification appliances feature dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field-selectable taps from 1/8 to 2 watts. For easier installation, the low profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate, and each model has a built-in level adjustment feature with either a snap-on cover with no visible mounting screws, or an aesthetic two screw grille cover.
To help system designers meet intelligibility code requirements, Cooper Notification offers speaker data files for the EASE Evac software design tool from AFMG technologies. It includes the company’s full product line from indoor high fidelity speakers to outdoor High Power Speaker Arrays.
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices
- NIBS Developing New Building Information Modeling Guideline
- LEED Case Study: 100 Years Young
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv
- OSHA’s Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations for 2015