Cooper Notification, a supplier of life safety and mass notification system solutions, has introduced its Wheelock Series EH speakers and speaker strobes. These items produce high fidelity sound output in a low profile design for indoor wall and ceiling-mount applications, where intelligible voice is required.
With a wide frequency response range — 300 to 8000 Hz, the Wheelock Series EH features intelligibility with crisp, clear voice messages and tone signaling, which is ideal for emergency communications, mass notification, and voice evacuation. The wider frequency response range allows the speaker to reproduce frequencies closer to the original sound, improving the clarity and comprehension of the intended message.
Featuring a sleek appearance, the UL listed EH notification appliances feature dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field-selectable taps from 1/8 to 2 watts. For easier installation, the low profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate, and each model has a built-in level adjustment feature with either a snap-on cover with no visible mounting screws, or an aesthetic two screw grille cover.
To help system designers meet intelligibility code requirements, Cooper Notification offers speaker data files for the EASE Evac software design tool from AFMG technologies. It includes the company’s full product line from indoor high fidelity speakers to outdoor High Power Speaker Arrays.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts