Cooper Notification, a supplier of life safety and mass notification system solutions, has introduced its Wheelock Series EH speakers and speaker strobes. These items produce high fidelity sound output in a low profile design for indoor wall and ceiling-mount applications, where intelligible voice is required.
With a wide frequency response range — 300 to 8000 Hz, the Wheelock Series EH features intelligibility with crisp, clear voice messages and tone signaling, which is ideal for emergency communications, mass notification, and voice evacuation. The wider frequency response range allows the speaker to reproduce frequencies closer to the original sound, improving the clarity and comprehension of the intended message.
Featuring a sleek appearance, the UL listed EH notification appliances feature dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field-selectable taps from 1/8 to 2 watts. For easier installation, the low profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate, and each model has a built-in level adjustment feature with either a snap-on cover with no visible mounting screws, or an aesthetic two screw grille cover.
To help system designers meet intelligibility code requirements, Cooper Notification offers speaker data files for the EASE Evac software design tool from AFMG technologies. It includes the company’s full product line from indoor high fidelity speakers to outdoor High Power Speaker Arrays.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?