Cooper Notification, a supplier of life safety and mass notification system solutions, has introduced its Wheelock Series EH speakers and speaker strobes. These items produce high fidelity sound output in a low profile design for indoor wall and ceiling-mount applications, where intelligible voice is required.
With a wide frequency response range — 300 to 8000 Hz, the Wheelock Series EH features intelligibility with crisp, clear voice messages and tone signaling, which is ideal for emergency communications, mass notification, and voice evacuation. The wider frequency response range allows the speaker to reproduce frequencies closer to the original sound, improving the clarity and comprehension of the intended message.
Featuring a sleek appearance, the UL listed EH notification appliances feature dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field-selectable taps from 1/8 to 2 watts. For easier installation, the low profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate, and each model has a built-in level adjustment feature with either a snap-on cover with no visible mounting screws, or an aesthetic two screw grille cover.
To help system designers meet intelligibility code requirements, Cooper Notification offers speaker data files for the EASE Evac software design tool from AFMG technologies. It includes the company’s full product line from indoor high fidelity speakers to outdoor High Power Speaker Arrays.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management