The Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Assemblies Library is a searchable database that provides detailed information, illustrations, and performance characteristics for a variety of wall systems and assemblies using gypsum wallboards, sheathing, shaftliner, and backer boards from the company.
This library is the latest enhancement to the free online Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Tool Box, which gives architects, contractors, building owners, and facility managers the tools and information needed to make decisions and increase efficiency throughout design and construction.
The Assemblies Library allows users to search, choose, and download information on assemblies that feature one or more Georgia-Pacific Gypsum products. The Assemblies Library allows for searches conducted by categories, including but not limited to: Assembly type; Hourly fire rating; Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating; Product type; Fire test number; and Sound test number.
Other information contained in the Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Tool Box include LEED Calculation Tools for U.S. and Canada; Online Architectural and Roofing Binders; and a Residential Wall Systems Comparison Tool.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation