The Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Assemblies Library is a searchable database that provides detailed information, illustrations, and performance characteristics for a variety of wall systems and assemblies using gypsum wallboards, sheathing, shaftliner, and backer boards from the company.
This library is the latest enhancement to the free online Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Tool Box, which gives architects, contractors, building owners, and facility managers the tools and information needed to make decisions and increase efficiency throughout design and construction.
The Assemblies Library allows users to search, choose, and download information on assemblies that feature one or more Georgia-Pacific Gypsum products. The Assemblies Library allows for searches conducted by categories, including but not limited to: Assembly type; Hourly fire rating; Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating; Product type; Fire test number; and Sound test number.
Other information contained in the Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Tool Box include LEED Calculation Tools for U.S. and Canada; Online Architectural and Roofing Binders; and a Residential Wall Systems Comparison Tool.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades