NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Assemblies Library by Georgia-Pacific Gypsum
The Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Assemblies Library is a searchable database that provides detailed information, illustrations, and performance characteristics for a variety of wall systems and assemblies using gypsum wallboards, sheathing, shaftliner, and backer boards from the company.
This library is the latest enhancement to the free online Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Tool Box, which gives architects, contractors, building owners, and facility managers the tools and information needed to make decisions and increase efficiency throughout design and construction.
The Assemblies Library allows users to search, choose, and download information on assemblies that feature one or more Georgia-Pacific Gypsum products. The Assemblies Library allows for searches conducted by categories, including but not limited to: Assembly type; Hourly fire rating; Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating; Product type; Fire test number; and Sound test number.
Other information contained in the Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Tool Box include LEED Calculation Tools for U.S. and Canada; Online Architectural and Roofing Binders; and a Residential Wall Systems Comparison Tool.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions