The Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Assemblies Library is a searchable database that provides detailed information, illustrations, and performance characteristics for a variety of wall systems and assemblies using gypsum wallboards, sheathing, shaftliner, and backer boards from the company.
This library is the latest enhancement to the free online Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Tool Box, which gives architects, contractors, building owners, and facility managers the tools and information needed to make decisions and increase efficiency throughout design and construction.
The Assemblies Library allows users to search, choose, and download information on assemblies that feature one or more Georgia-Pacific Gypsum products. The Assemblies Library allows for searches conducted by categories, including but not limited to: Assembly type; Hourly fire rating; Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating; Product type; Fire test number; and Sound test number.
Other information contained in the Georgia-Pacific Gypsum Tool Box include LEED Calculation Tools for U.S. and Canada; Online Architectural and Roofing Binders; and a Residential Wall Systems Comparison Tool.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs