Oliver Elected To Vice Chair Of BOMA International
Wells Real Estate Funds announces that John G. Oliver, managing director of national business development, has been elected by the board of governors of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International to serve as the association’s 2012-2013 vice chair. In this role, Oliver will concentrate primarily on BOMA membership activities for its 16,500-plus members while preparing to assume the position of chair-elect.
Within BOMA, Oliver has held elected leadership positions since 1988, including serving as the president of the Atlanta chapter of BOMA. He also has played an active role at the regional and international levels, including serving as the chair of BOMA’s National Advisory Council for three terms. In 2012, he was honored with BOMA/Georgia’s Huey Award in recognition of his dedicated service and was voted Southern Region Member of the Year.
Oliver has been with Wells Real Estate Funds since 2000. He is responsible for developing new business opportunities through new property acquisitions, build-to-suits, sale/leasebacks, leasing, and expanded corporate services to both existing and future Wells tenants.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
Topic Tags: BOMA