Wells Real Estate Funds announces that John G. Oliver, managing director of national business development, has been elected by the board of governors of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International to serve as the association’s 2012-2013 vice chair. In this role, Oliver will concentrate primarily on BOMA membership activities for its 16,500-plus members while preparing to assume the position of chair-elect.
Within BOMA, Oliver has held elected leadership positions since 1988, including serving as the president of the Atlanta chapter of BOMA. He also has played an active role at the regional and international levels, including serving as the chair of BOMA’s National Advisory Council for three terms. In 2012, he was honored with BOMA/Georgia’s Huey Award in recognition of his dedicated service and was voted Southern Region Member of the Year.
Oliver has been with Wells Real Estate Funds since 2000. He is responsible for developing new business opportunities through new property acquisitions, build-to-suits, sale/leasebacks, leasing, and expanded corporate services to both existing and future Wells tenants.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
Topic Tags: BOMA