Wells Real Estate Funds announces that John G. Oliver, managing director of national business development, has been elected by the board of governors of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International to serve as the association’s 2012-2013 vice chair. In this role, Oliver will concentrate primarily on BOMA membership activities for its 16,500-plus members while preparing to assume the position of chair-elect.
Within BOMA, Oliver has held elected leadership positions since 1988, including serving as the president of the Atlanta chapter of BOMA. He also has played an active role at the regional and international levels, including serving as the chair of BOMA’s National Advisory Council for three terms. In 2012, he was honored with BOMA/Georgia’s Huey Award in recognition of his dedicated service and was voted Southern Region Member of the Year.
Oliver has been with Wells Real Estate Funds since 2000. He is responsible for developing new business opportunities through new property acquisitions, build-to-suits, sale/leasebacks, leasing, and expanded corporate services to both existing and future Wells tenants.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management
Topic Tags: BOMA