Wells Real Estate Funds announces that John G. Oliver, managing director of national business development, has been elected by the board of governors of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International to serve as the association’s 2012-2013 vice chair. In this role, Oliver will concentrate primarily on BOMA membership activities for its 16,500-plus members while preparing to assume the position of chair-elect.
Within BOMA, Oliver has held elected leadership positions since 1988, including serving as the president of the Atlanta chapter of BOMA. He also has played an active role at the regional and international levels, including serving as the chair of BOMA’s National Advisory Council for three terms. In 2012, he was honored with BOMA/Georgia’s Huey Award in recognition of his dedicated service and was voted Southern Region Member of the Year.
Oliver has been with Wells Real Estate Funds since 2000. He is responsible for developing new business opportunities through new property acquisitions, build-to-suits, sale/leasebacks, leasing, and expanded corporate services to both existing and future Wells tenants.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
Topic Tags: BOMA