Wells Real Estate Funds announces that John G. Oliver, managing director of national business development, has been elected by the board of governors of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International to serve as the association’s 2012-2013 vice chair. In this role, Oliver will concentrate primarily on BOMA membership activities for its 16,500-plus members while preparing to assume the position of chair-elect.
Within BOMA, Oliver has held elected leadership positions since 1988, including serving as the president of the Atlanta chapter of BOMA. He also has played an active role at the regional and international levels, including serving as the chair of BOMA’s National Advisory Council for three terms. In 2012, he was honored with BOMA/Georgia’s Huey Award in recognition of his dedicated service and was voted Southern Region Member of the Year.
Oliver has been with Wells Real Estate Funds since 2000. He is responsible for developing new business opportunities through new property acquisitions, build-to-suits, sale/leasebacks, leasing, and expanded corporate services to both existing and future Wells tenants.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation
Topic Tags: BOMA