The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International 2011-2012 Chair and Chief Elected Officer Boyd Zoccola, executive vice president, Hokanson Companies, Inc., has recognized Dan Chancey, RPA. Chancey has been given the Chair’s Award, the highest recognition presented by the BOMA International Chair. The award is bestowed annually upon those who—through innovation, talent, and dedication—have set new standards of excellence for the commercial real estate industry.
“The Chair’s Award is presented to Dan in recognition of his valuable contributions over the years and in recognition of his consistent, loyal support of BOMA International,” commented Zoccola. “Dan is the quintessential voluntary member and leader, serving on just about every BOMA committee and council. As chair of the BOMA 360 Council, his absolute dedication has helped transform it from a fledgling designation program to a must have building certification. He helped develop the strategies for the BOMA One baseline standards and has done exceptional work on the Green Task Force and Audit Committee. He also served two terms on BOMA International’s Executive Committee and as president of BOMA/Memphis for three terms. In whatever role he has taken on, he has always served with commitment and passion. He’s one of the most genuine and giving people I know.”
Currently a vice president, senior asset manager with Commercial Advisors Asset Services LLC in Memphis, TN, Chancey began his commercial real estate career as a property manager at Clark & Clark before serving as general manager for Triple Net Properties and, later, for Grubb & Ellis Management Services. Chancey attended Bob Jones University and in 2006 was asked to attend the Emerging Leaders in Real Estate Program at the Harvard Graduate School of Design.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?