The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International 2011-2012 Chair and Chief Elected Officer Boyd Zoccola, executive vice president, Hokanson Companies, Inc., has recognized Dan Chancey, RPA. Chancey has been given the Chair’s Award, the highest recognition presented by the BOMA International Chair. The award is bestowed annually upon those who—through innovation, talent, and dedication—have set new standards of excellence for the commercial real estate industry.
“The Chair’s Award is presented to Dan in recognition of his valuable contributions over the years and in recognition of his consistent, loyal support of BOMA International,” commented Zoccola. “Dan is the quintessential voluntary member and leader, serving on just about every BOMA committee and council. As chair of the BOMA 360 Council, his absolute dedication has helped transform it from a fledgling designation program to a must have building certification. He helped develop the strategies for the BOMA One baseline standards and has done exceptional work on the Green Task Force and Audit Committee. He also served two terms on BOMA International’s Executive Committee and as president of BOMA/Memphis for three terms. In whatever role he has taken on, he has always served with commitment and passion. He’s one of the most genuine and giving people I know.”
Currently a vice president, senior asset manager with Commercial Advisors Asset Services LLC in Memphis, TN, Chancey began his commercial real estate career as a property manager at Clark & Clark before serving as general manager for Triple Net Properties and, later, for Grubb & Ellis Management Services. Chancey attended Bob Jones University and in 2006 was asked to attend the Emerging Leaders in Real Estate Program at the Harvard Graduate School of Design.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management