The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International 2011-2012 Chair and Chief Elected Officer Boyd Zoccola, executive vice president, Hokanson Companies, Inc., has recognized Dan Chancey, RPA. Chancey has been given the Chair’s Award, the highest recognition presented by the BOMA International Chair. The award is bestowed annually upon those who—through innovation, talent, and dedication—have set new standards of excellence for the commercial real estate industry.
“The Chair’s Award is presented to Dan in recognition of his valuable contributions over the years and in recognition of his consistent, loyal support of BOMA International,” commented Zoccola. “Dan is the quintessential voluntary member and leader, serving on just about every BOMA committee and council. As chair of the BOMA 360 Council, his absolute dedication has helped transform it from a fledgling designation program to a must have building certification. He helped develop the strategies for the BOMA One baseline standards and has done exceptional work on the Green Task Force and Audit Committee. He also served two terms on BOMA International’s Executive Committee and as president of BOMA/Memphis for three terms. In whatever role he has taken on, he has always served with commitment and passion. He’s one of the most genuine and giving people I know.”
Currently a vice president, senior asset manager with Commercial Advisors Asset Services LLC in Memphis, TN, Chancey began his commercial real estate career as a property manager at Clark & Clark before serving as general manager for Triple Net Properties and, later, for Grubb & Ellis Management Services. Chancey attended Bob Jones University and in 2006 was asked to attend the Emerging Leaders in Real Estate Program at the Harvard Graduate School of Design.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional