Chancey Honored with BOMA International Chair’s Award
The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International 2011-2012 Chair and Chief Elected Officer Boyd Zoccola, executive vice president, Hokanson Companies, Inc., has recognized Dan Chancey, RPA. Chancey has been given the Chair’s Award, the highest recognition presented by the BOMA International Chair. The award is bestowed annually upon those who—through innovation, talent, and dedication—have set new standards of excellence for the commercial real estate industry.
“The Chair’s Award is presented to Dan in recognition of his valuable contributions over the years and in recognition of his consistent, loyal support of BOMA International,” commented Zoccola. “Dan is the quintessential voluntary member and leader, serving on just about every BOMA committee and council. As chair of the BOMA 360 Council, his absolute dedication has helped transform it from a fledgling designation program to a must have building certification. He helped develop the strategies for the BOMA One baseline standards and has done exceptional work on the Green Task Force and Audit Committee. He also served two terms on BOMA International’s Executive Committee and as president of BOMA/Memphis for three terms. In whatever role he has taken on, he has always served with commitment and passion. He’s one of the most genuine and giving people I know.”
Currently a vice president, senior asset manager with Commercial Advisors Asset Services LLC in Memphis, TN, Chancey began his commercial real estate career as a property manager at Clark & Clark before serving as general manager for Triple Net Properties and, later, for Grubb & Ellis Management Services. Chancey attended Bob Jones University and in 2006 was asked to attend the Emerging Leaders in Real Estate Program at the Harvard Graduate School of Design.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management