The Final 10: Great American Worker Contest
Georgia-Pacific Professional, a manufacturer of shop towels, industrial wipers, and other away-from-home products, is asking the public to help select the 2012 Brawny Industrial® Great American Worker. Voters can support their favorite of the top 10 finalists by registering to vote from now until September 18, 2012. The grand prize is a new Ford F-150 truck.
To recognize the community’s involvement, Georgia-Pacific Professional will enter each voter into a sweepstakes. One will win a tablet computer (with the approximate retail value of $199) and 25 second place winners will receive $50 worth of Georgia-Pacific products.
“Georgia-Pacific Professional selected the top 10 finalists whose submission essays are a strong reflection of excellence in the key pillars of a Great American Worker — safety, productivity and community involvement,” said Bill Tracey, Georgia-Pacific Professional vice president, wiper category. “Now, it is up to each finalist’s community to vote for their friend, family member, neighbor or fellow industry worker to become this year’s Great American Worker, who will take home a grand prize Ford F-150 truck.”
This year’s finalists represent dedicated workers in industries ranging from manufacturing to the military and from communities spanning the nation. Read the top contestants’ submission essays and vote for the winner by visiting the contest website.
- Andy J, Nacogdoches, TX
- Charles M, Rensselaer, NY
- Dennis L, Loudon, NH
- James S, Ypsilanti, MI
- Jason M, Pensacola, FL
- Kinsee O, Acworth, GA
- Nick H, Elsmere, KY
- Richard B, Boyce, LA
- Rose C, Pittsburgh, PA
- Thomas E, Hopewell, NJ
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management