The Final 10: Great American Worker Contest
Georgia-Pacific Professional, a manufacturer of shop towels, industrial wipers, and other away-from-home products, is asking the public to help select the 2012 Brawny Industrial® Great American Worker. Voters can support their favorite of the top 10 finalists by registering to vote from now until September 18, 2012. The grand prize is a new Ford F-150 truck.
To recognize the community’s involvement, Georgia-Pacific Professional will enter each voter into a sweepstakes. One will win a tablet computer (with the approximate retail value of $199) and 25 second place winners will receive $50 worth of Georgia-Pacific products.
“Georgia-Pacific Professional selected the top 10 finalists whose submission essays are a strong reflection of excellence in the key pillars of a Great American Worker — safety, productivity and community involvement,” said Bill Tracey, Georgia-Pacific Professional vice president, wiper category. “Now, it is up to each finalist’s community to vote for their friend, family member, neighbor or fellow industry worker to become this year’s Great American Worker, who will take home a grand prize Ford F-150 truck.”
This year’s finalists represent dedicated workers in industries ranging from manufacturing to the military and from communities spanning the nation. Read the top contestants’ submission essays and vote for the winner by visiting the contest website.
- Andy J, Nacogdoches, TX
- Charles M, Rensselaer, NY
- Dennis L, Loudon, NH
- James S, Ypsilanti, MI
- Jason M, Pensacola, FL
- Kinsee O, Acworth, GA
- Nick H, Elsmere, KY
- Richard B, Boyce, LA
- Rose C, Pittsburgh, PA
- Thomas E, Hopewell, NJ
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ