Georgia-Pacific Professional, a manufacturer of shop towels, industrial wipers, and other away-from-home products, is asking the public to help select the 2012 Brawny Industrial® Great American Worker. Voters can support their favorite of the top 10 finalists by registering to vote from now until September 18, 2012. The grand prize is a new Ford F-150 truck.
To recognize the community’s involvement, Georgia-Pacific Professional will enter each voter into a sweepstakes. One will win a tablet computer (with the approximate retail value of $199) and 25 second place winners will receive $50 worth of Georgia-Pacific products.
“Georgia-Pacific Professional selected the top 10 finalists whose submission essays are a strong reflection of excellence in the key pillars of a Great American Worker — safety, productivity and community involvement,” said Bill Tracey, Georgia-Pacific Professional vice president, wiper category. “Now, it is up to each finalist’s community to vote for their friend, family member, neighbor or fellow industry worker to become this year’s Great American Worker, who will take home a grand prize Ford F-150 truck.”
This year’s finalists represent dedicated workers in industries ranging from manufacturing to the military and from communities spanning the nation. Read the top contestants’ submission essays and vote for the winner by visiting the contest website.
- Andy J, Nacogdoches, TX
- Charles M, Rensselaer, NY
- Dennis L, Loudon, NH
- James S, Ypsilanti, MI
- Jason M, Pensacola, FL
- Kinsee O, Acworth, GA
- Nick H, Elsmere, KY
- Richard B, Boyce, LA
- Rose C, Pittsburgh, PA
- Thomas E, Hopewell, NJ
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention