OFM, an office and school furniture manufacturer, distributor, and wholesaler, together with Swingline, the makers of the iconic Red Swingline Stapler, have joined forces to launch the “Hands Off My Stapler Contest.”
“This is a fun contest for people to share the creative ways they keep their stapler at their desk,” said Blake Zalcberg, co-founder and chief executive officer of OFM. “ We know that many office workers go to great lengths to protect their stapler and we can’t wait to see how far some people actually go.”
To enter, contestants must e-mail a photo in jpeg format to email@example.com with a short description of how they make sure their stapler stays at their desk. Do they attach it with a chain made out of rubber bands and paper clips? Or do they write their name on it with white correction fluid? Any creative technique will be considered.
Entrants can submit their photo from now until 11:59 p.m. on September 30, 2012, to be eligible to win. The contest is open to anyone 18 years of age or older at the time of entry who resides in the continental United States or Hawaii. Contestants must “like” OFM and Swingline on Facebook to be eligible to win. Photos submitted will be posted on OFM’s Facebook page (although the number of likes a photo receives does not affect its chances of winning).
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention