OFM, an office and school furniture manufacturer, distributor, and wholesaler, together with Swingline, the makers of the iconic Red Swingline Stapler, have joined forces to launch the “Hands Off My Stapler Contest.”
“This is a fun contest for people to share the creative ways they keep their stapler at their desk,” said Blake Zalcberg, co-founder and chief executive officer of OFM. “ We know that many office workers go to great lengths to protect their stapler and we can’t wait to see how far some people actually go.”
To enter, contestants must e-mail a photo in jpeg format to email@example.com with a short description of how they make sure their stapler stays at their desk. Do they attach it with a chain made out of rubber bands and paper clips? Or do they write their name on it with white correction fluid? Any creative technique will be considered.
Entrants can submit their photo from now until 11:59 p.m. on September 30, 2012, to be eligible to win. The contest is open to anyone 18 years of age or older at the time of entry who resides in the continental United States or Hawaii. Contestants must “like” OFM and Swingline on Facebook to be eligible to win. Photos submitted will be posted on OFM’s Facebook page (although the number of likes a photo receives does not affect its chances of winning).
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management