Greg Grainger, RPA®, CPM, CCIM, regional managing director of the North Texas region for Colliers International, will become chairman of the Board of Trustees at BOMI International effective August 17, 2012. Grainger is a long-time Board member and officer who is also active in related trade and professional organizations within the commercial real estate industry. Grainger fills the unexpired term of Dolores A. Bocian, RPA®, FMA®, who served as Chairman since her election in June 2011.
“Bocian decided to pursue an opportunity outside professional property and facility management,” said Jeffrey A. Horn, BOMI International’s president and CEO. “In order to devote the time and energy required for this new opportunity, she decided it was necessary for her to step down from the Board of Trustees. Bocian has done a remarkable job leading and representing the entire BOMI International organization, and we are all excited for her in this new chapter in her life. She devoted many years of service to our organization in addition to her Chairmanship, and we wish her all the best.”
Grainger explained that while it is disappointing to lose Bocian from the Board, “the direction she was instrumental in establishing for BOMI International will continue. Dolores has been a longstanding asset to BOMI International, as well as an outstanding, award winning property manager. We will miss her insightful leadership on the Board.”
Assuming the vice chairman position will be Jean Sayles-Jacobson, CFM. Sayles-Jacobson is the supervisor of facilities and space management for the Omaha Public Power District.
“I am pleased to announce Sayles-Jacobson as our new vice chairman,” said Grainger. “Jean has long played an important role on our Board, and her wisdom and experience will continue to be of great benefit on our path of ongoing success.”
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
Topic Tags: BOMI International