DBCI’s 1900 Series is suitable for light duty commercial uses where a low headroom door may be needed. These doors are easy to install and require low maintenance. The 2000 Series is designed for light duty applications that require frequent usage. Installations include warehouses, freight terminals, car washes, machine shops, auto body shops, and more. These commercial grade steel curtain roll-up doors are designed to meet and/or exceed operational requirements for commercial doors with little or no maintenance.
The 2500 Series is DBCI’s heavy duty steel curtain roll-up door. This series is designed for heavy duty uses, such as loading dock areas, large partition walls in manufacturing facilities, or warehouses. The 2500 Series has deep engagement guides creating greater durability and stronger, longer lasting performance.
The 5000 Series is DBCI’s wind certified commercial grade door. Engineered to adapt to changes in local and national building codes, as well as increasing insurance costs, doors with validated wind certification can help reduce maintenance and replacement costs and minimize downtime. DBCI’s wind certified doors are designed to meet stringent building codes in coastal regions and are suitable for any large door where wind pressure may be a factor.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?