NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Roll-Up Doors By DBCI
DBCI’s 1900 Series is suitable for light duty commercial uses where a low headroom door may be needed. These doors are easy to install and require low maintenance. The 2000 Series is designed for light duty applications that require frequent usage. Installations include warehouses, freight terminals, car washes, machine shops, auto body shops, and more. These commercial grade steel curtain roll-up doors are designed to meet and/or exceed operational requirements for commercial doors with little or no maintenance.
The 2500 Series is DBCI’s heavy duty steel curtain roll-up door. This series is designed for heavy duty uses, such as loading dock areas, large partition walls in manufacturing facilities, or warehouses. The 2500 Series has deep engagement guides creating greater durability and stronger, longer lasting performance.
The 5000 Series is DBCI’s wind certified commercial grade door. Engineered to adapt to changes in local and national building codes, as well as increasing insurance costs, doors with validated wind certification can help reduce maintenance and replacement costs and minimize downtime. DBCI’s wind certified doors are designed to meet stringent building codes in coastal regions and are suitable for any large door where wind pressure may be a factor.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions