NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Shaker Dust Collection by United Air Specialists
United Air Specialists, Inc. (UAS) has introduced a series of shaker dust collection (SDC) systems designed to remove harmful pollutants resulting from common manufacturing processes in both institutional and industrial applications.
The new design enhances the performance and versatility of these shaker-style systems to collect airborne pollutants captured at the source. This helps to ensure the safety of facility occupants and achieves OSHA and NFPA regulatory compliance for combustible and explosive dusts. The SDC removes up to 99% of dust by weight, serving to keep a facility cleaner, which improves product quality and reduces maintenance.
This new SDC system provides additional flexibility with a modular cabinet design which allows for field expandability so facility managers can add modules and increase the capacity of the system as needed. The compact design maximizes space and reduces installation costs, which can help as a convenient solution for intermittent processes.
The SDC’s cleaning system features a high frequency, oscillating mechanism which shakes the filter to dislodge the dust cake, eliminating the need for compressed air. Safety options, including sprinkler connections and explosion vents that meet NFPA standards, ensure safe collection of combustible and explosive dusts.
The system has additional configurable options including an integral fan package with a flow control damper to match specific flow and pressure requirements as well as multiple air inlet options including slip collar, flanged, or quick-fit connection styles to match installation needs.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?