United Air Specialists, Inc. (UAS) has introduced a series of shaker dust collection (SDC) systems designed to remove harmful pollutants resulting from common manufacturing processes in both institutional and industrial applications.
The new design enhances the performance and versatility of these shaker-style systems to collect airborne pollutants captured at the source. This helps to ensure the safety of facility occupants and achieves OSHA and NFPA regulatory compliance for combustible and explosive dusts. The SDC removes up to 99% of dust by weight, serving to keep a facility cleaner, which improves product quality and reduces maintenance.
This new SDC system provides additional flexibility with a modular cabinet design which allows for field expandability so facility managers can add modules and increase the capacity of the system as needed. The compact design maximizes space and reduces installation costs, which can help as a convenient solution for intermittent processes.
The SDC’s cleaning system features a high frequency, oscillating mechanism which shakes the filter to dislodge the dust cake, eliminating the need for compressed air. Safety options, including sprinkler connections and explosion vents that meet NFPA standards, ensure safe collection of combustible and explosive dusts.
The system has additional configurable options including an integral fan package with a flow control damper to match specific flow and pressure requirements as well as multiple air inlet options including slip collar, flanged, or quick-fit connection styles to match installation needs.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs