NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Shaker Dust Collection by United Air Specialists
United Air Specialists, Inc. (UAS) has introduced a series of shaker dust collection (SDC) systems designed to remove harmful pollutants resulting from common manufacturing processes in both institutional and industrial applications.
The new design enhances the performance and versatility of these shaker-style systems to collect airborne pollutants captured at the source. This helps to ensure the safety of facility occupants and achieves OSHA and NFPA regulatory compliance for combustible and explosive dusts. The SDC removes up to 99% of dust by weight, serving to keep a facility cleaner, which improves product quality and reduces maintenance.
This new SDC system provides additional flexibility with a modular cabinet design which allows for field expandability so facility managers can add modules and increase the capacity of the system as needed. The compact design maximizes space and reduces installation costs, which can help as a convenient solution for intermittent processes.
The SDC’s cleaning system features a high frequency, oscillating mechanism which shakes the filter to dislodge the dust cake, eliminating the need for compressed air. Safety options, including sprinkler connections and explosion vents that meet NFPA standards, ensure safe collection of combustible and explosive dusts.
The system has additional configurable options including an integral fan package with a flow control damper to match specific flow and pressure requirements as well as multiple air inlet options including slip collar, flanged, or quick-fit connection styles to match installation needs.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.