Air Cycle Corporation has introduced VaporShield®, the latest advancement in mail-back lamp recycling box design. The VaporShield box includes the features offered by the company’s EasyPak™ program, including Sustainable Program automatic reordering, online Certificates of Recycling and Recycling Reports, and Container Tracking.
Meanwhile, this latest introduction provides a fresh approach to mail-back box design, with simpler box setup and a safe, faster loading process.
The new container eliminates the plastic liner and folding flaps of the conventional mail-back box in favor of two self-adhesive end caps and a specially treated corrugated matrix that safely contains mercury vapor in the event of breakage during storage or shipment.
The simplified packaging and convenient loading procedure of the box minimize the risk of outside breakage and encourage lamps to be recycled. The new design improves box usability and ensures the safety of handlers at the facility of origin and in the shipping process.
VaporShield® is available in 4′ Standard (9″ x 9″ x 48″), 4′ Jumbo (12″ x 12″ x 48″), and 8′ (8 ¾” x 4 ¾” x 95″) variants. The 4′ Standard box holds 28 T12, 64 T8, or 102 T5 lamps; the 4′ Jumbo box holds 56 T12, 121 T8, or 192 T5 lamps; the 8′ box holds 15 T12, 30 T8, or 48 T5 lamps.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- York Chiller Mobile App
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month