Carrier has introduced a mobile app developed to assist customers with the selection of light commercial rooftop equipment. The company created its Carrier Rooftops app to enable industry professionals to perform on-the-spot selection of rooftop units for replacement or new construction and estimate the potential energy savings that can be realized with Carrier® Weather Series rooftop units.
Users input an existing Carrier unit model number or the desired unit specifications and obtain information on the optimal model to meet those requirements. They can compare and evaluate Carrier models using the new app to determine the best unit to meet specific needs.
Once customers have selected the best solution for their application, they can enter their zip code and connect to a local distributor by phone, e-mail or text message to obtain real-time pricing and delivery information.
The app is free and available for download from the Carrier website, the Apple® App Store and Google® Play App Store for the iPad® tablet, and iPhone® and Android™ smartphones.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management