Carrier has introduced a mobile app developed to assist customers with the selection of light commercial rooftop equipment. The company created its Carrier Rooftops app to enable industry professionals to perform on-the-spot selection of rooftop units for replacement or new construction and estimate the potential energy savings that can be realized with Carrier® Weather Series rooftop units.
Users input an existing Carrier unit model number or the desired unit specifications and obtain information on the optimal model to meet those requirements. They can compare and evaluate Carrier models using the new app to determine the best unit to meet specific needs.
Once customers have selected the best solution for their application, they can enter their zip code and connect to a local distributor by phone, e-mail or text message to obtain real-time pricing and delivery information.
The app is free and available for download from the Carrier website, the Apple® App Store and Google® Play App Store for the iPad® tablet, and iPhone® and Android™ smartphones.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation