Carrier has introduced a mobile app developed to assist customers with the selection of light commercial rooftop equipment. The company created its Carrier Rooftops app to enable industry professionals to perform on-the-spot selection of rooftop units for replacement or new construction and estimate the potential energy savings that can be realized with Carrier® Weather Series rooftop units.
Users input an existing Carrier unit model number or the desired unit specifications and obtain information on the optimal model to meet those requirements. They can compare and evaluate Carrier models using the new app to determine the best unit to meet specific needs.
Once customers have selected the best solution for their application, they can enter their zip code and connect to a local distributor by phone, e-mail or text message to obtain real-time pricing and delivery information.
The app is free and available for download from the Carrier website, the Apple® App Store and Google® Play App Store for the iPad® tablet, and iPhone® and Android™ smartphones.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention