NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Carrier Rooftops App by Carrier
Carrier has introduced a mobile app developed to assist customers with the selection of light commercial rooftop equipment. The company created its Carrier Rooftops app to enable industry professionals to perform on-the-spot selection of rooftop units for replacement or new construction and estimate the potential energy savings that can be realized with Carrier® Weather Series rooftop units.
Users input an existing Carrier unit model number or the desired unit specifications and obtain information on the optimal model to meet those requirements. They can compare and evaluate Carrier models using the new app to determine the best unit to meet specific needs.
Once customers have selected the best solution for their application, they can enter their zip code and connect to a local distributor by phone, e-mail or text message to obtain real-time pricing and delivery information.
The app is free and available for download from the Carrier website, the Apple® App Store and Google® Play App Store for the iPad® tablet, and iPhone® and Android™ smartphones.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices