The Blue Book Building and Construction Network has recently released upgrades and enhancements to its online company search engine. The Blue Book Network’s online service now offers an enhanced “ProView” format, making it easier for general contractors, owners, facility managers, property managers, and government agencies to find the business intelligence they need to make the right hiring decisions for their projects.
Complete company details are available in an easy-to-read and standard format, making it simple for online users to find current information, including:
- Contact information and branding;
- A full-color photo gallery of projects or products;
- Name brands and products installed/supplied;
- Licenses (including the issuing agency and expiration);
- Recently completed projects;
- Scope of work — now including structure type and work type;
- LEED/BIM certification and links to spec documents;
- Additional key contacts and locations;
- Geographical areas services;
- Trade associations, memberships and government certifications;
- Reference contacts on highlighted projects; and
- Direct links to social media sites.
Plus, in addition to more content, the new ProView format offers advanced functionality that enables users to save, print, and share information.
“The industry expressed a critical need for a standard format that provides the core information required to make smarter business decisions. We are proud to have introduced the new ProView as the complete solution to that need,” explained Richard Johnson, the company’s president.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation
Topic Tags: Blue Book