The Blue Book Building and Construction Network has recently released upgrades and enhancements to its online company search engine. The Blue Book Network’s online service now offers an enhanced “ProView” format, making it easier for general contractors, owners, facility managers, property managers, and government agencies to find the business intelligence they need to make the right hiring decisions for their projects.
Complete company details are available in an easy-to-read and standard format, making it simple for online users to find current information, including:
- Contact information and branding;
- A full-color photo gallery of projects or products;
- Name brands and products installed/supplied;
- Licenses (including the issuing agency and expiration);
- Recently completed projects;
- Scope of work — now including structure type and work type;
- LEED/BIM certification and links to spec documents;
- Additional key contacts and locations;
- Geographical areas services;
- Trade associations, memberships and government certifications;
- Reference contacts on highlighted projects; and
- Direct links to social media sites.
Plus, in addition to more content, the new ProView format offers advanced functionality that enables users to save, print, and share information.
“The industry expressed a critical need for a standard format that provides the core information required to make smarter business decisions. We are proud to have introduced the new ProView as the complete solution to that need,” explained Richard Johnson, the company’s president.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
Topic Tags: Blue Book