Following the introduction of its “PsycIt” Psychrometric iPhone app in February 2012, Polygon has released a version for Blackberry users. The “PsycIt” app delivers a time saving tool for facility managers, quantity surveyors, architects, and technicians by calculating the amount of relative humidity on site — therefore quickly computing the time needed to efficiently dry the area.
Polygon is a provider of property damage restoration, temporary humidity control, and property performance services. The company’s “PsycIt” app serves as a tool for facility managers who are assessing psychometric calculations, including wet and dry bulb, vapor pressure, enthalpy, relative humidity, dew point, and humidity ratio.
Using the app eliminates the need to take a cumbersome psychometric chart in the field. It is user-friendly and capable of calculating complex air-moisture combinations.
The app is is available in in Full or Lite versions, and it will be released for Android phones later this year. The Full version has the capability to calculate process loads as well as allowing mixing of multiple air streams. Both “PsycIt” apps enable input and output of ambient conditions, building dimensions, and provide accurate readings in both imperial and metric.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event