Chicago Faucets recently introduced an online water savings calculator that facility professionals can use to estimate how much water they can save by switching from a 2.2 GPM faucet to a 1.5 GPM or a 0.5 GPM faucet. The calculator is pre-programmed with estimated sewer costs from major cities and shows how upgrading Chicago Faucets can also provide a significant cost savings.
Once on the site, users can choose between a 1.5 GPM metering faucet or a 0.5 GPM electronic faucet. The next screen asks for number of faucets, minutes of use per faucet per day, days of operation per year, and water/sewer cost (with a drop down menu of major cities).
The calculator then provides an estimate of how much cost savings and water savings a facility manager could expect to see, per day, per year, and in the faucet’s lifetime.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs