Chicago Faucets recently introduced an online water savings calculator that facility professionals can use to estimate how much water they can save by switching from a 2.2 GPM faucet to a 1.5 GPM or a 0.5 GPM faucet. The calculator is pre-programmed with estimated sewer costs from major cities and shows how upgrading Chicago Faucets can also provide a significant cost savings.
Once on the site, users can choose between a 1.5 GPM metering faucet or a 0.5 GPM electronic faucet. The next screen asks for number of faucets, minutes of use per faucet per day, days of operation per year, and water/sewer cost (with a drop down menu of major cities).
The calculator then provides an estimate of how much cost savings and water savings a facility manager could expect to see, per day, per year, and in the faucet’s lifetime.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices