NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Water Savings Calculator by Chicago Faucets
Chicago Faucets recently introduced an online water savings calculator that facility professionals can use to estimate how much water they can save by switching from a 2.2 GPM faucet to a 1.5 GPM or a 0.5 GPM faucet. The calculator is pre-programmed with estimated sewer costs from major cities and shows how upgrading Chicago Faucets can also provide a significant cost savings.
Once on the site, users can choose between a 1.5 GPM metering faucet or a 0.5 GPM electronic faucet. The next screen asks for number of faucets, minutes of use per faucet per day, days of operation per year, and water/sewer cost (with a drop down menu of major cities).
The calculator then provides an estimate of how much cost savings and water savings a facility manager could expect to see, per day, per year, and in the faucet’s lifetime.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?