Chicago Faucets recently introduced an online water savings calculator that facility professionals can use to estimate how much water they can save by switching from a 2.2 GPM faucet to a 1.5 GPM or a 0.5 GPM faucet. The calculator is pre-programmed with estimated sewer costs from major cities and shows how upgrading Chicago Faucets can also provide a significant cost savings.
Once on the site, users can choose between a 1.5 GPM metering faucet or a 0.5 GPM electronic faucet. The next screen asks for number of faucets, minutes of use per faucet per day, days of operation per year, and water/sewer cost (with a drop down menu of major cities).
The calculator then provides an estimate of how much cost savings and water savings a facility manager could expect to see, per day, per year, and in the faucet’s lifetime.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management