By B. Kevin Folsom, CEP
Published in the August 2012 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q Do you have any guidelines or information regarding pond or marsh landscaping? I am in the process of working on a project that involves a constructed wetland for effluents and could use some advice.
A I have found the folks at Harrietta Hills to be helpful in this area and have personally used their impressive products. Here’s a description of the company’s services from its website:
Harrietta Hills Trout Farm is a family owned and operated aquaculture facility registered with the Michigan Department of Agriculture. Our years of professional experience in aquatics means that we know what works and how it works. We are able to answer your questions and help you with your difficult water management issues. From aeration equipment to fish feed to aquatic weed control, we carry everything you need to manage your pond or lake.
And as they say on the website, they are willing to share advice.
All questions have been submitted via the “Ask The Expert” portion of the magazine’s web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?