By B. Kevin Folsom, CEP
Published in the August 2012 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q Do you have any guidelines or information regarding pond or marsh landscaping? I am in the process of working on a project that involves a constructed wetland for effluents and could use some advice.
A I have found the folks at Harrietta Hills to be helpful in this area and have personally used their impressive products. Here’s a description of the company’s services from its website:
Harrietta Hills Trout Farm is a family owned and operated aquaculture facility registered with the Michigan Department of Agriculture. Our years of professional experience in aquatics means that we know what works and how it works. We are able to answer your questions and help you with your difficult water management issues. From aeration equipment to fish feed to aquatic weed control, we carry everything you need to manage your pond or lake.
And as they say on the website, they are willing to share advice.
All questions have been submitted via the “Ask The Expert” portion of the magazine’s web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event