Automated Logic Corporation recently introduced Time-Lapse Graphics, a new feature within the latest version of the company’s WebCTRL building automation system. The Time-Lapse Graphics feature allows facility managers to review and play back hours of real-time data in minutes.
Said Lauren Kolb, President, Automated Logic, “Just as we were the first to provide graphical programming, thermographic floor plans, and web based controls, the introduction of Time-Lapse Graphics is another powerful first for Automated Logic. This feature will allow customers to quickly identify issues that impact energy efficiency and occupant comfort, so they can correct problems and make intelligent, informed decisions about their buildings.”
The Time-Lapse Graphics feature within the WebCTRL system uses historic building data, allowing operators to roll back time in 24 hour time segments, and view building conditions as they change during that time period. This allows for a quick, visual indication of any problem areas and provides a diagnostic tool for achieving efficient facility operations.
The WebCTRL building automation system offers an intuitive user interface and control features that can be accessed anywhere in the world using a browser.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation