Automated Logic Corporation recently introduced Time-Lapse Graphics, a new feature within the latest version of the company’s WebCTRL building automation system. The Time-Lapse Graphics feature allows facility managers to review and play back hours of real-time data in minutes.
Said Lauren Kolb, President, Automated Logic, “Just as we were the first to provide graphical programming, thermographic floor plans, and web based controls, the introduction of Time-Lapse Graphics is another powerful first for Automated Logic. This feature will allow customers to quickly identify issues that impact energy efficiency and occupant comfort, so they can correct problems and make intelligent, informed decisions about their buildings.”
The Time-Lapse Graphics feature within the WebCTRL system uses historic building data, allowing operators to roll back time in 24 hour time segments, and view building conditions as they change during that time period. This allows for a quick, visual indication of any problem areas and provides a diagnostic tool for achieving efficient facility operations.
The WebCTRL building automation system offers an intuitive user interface and control features that can be accessed anywhere in the world using a browser.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- Physical Security Planning
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms