If a Panasonic customer hotline representative is not able to troubleshoot and fix the device over the phone, the company will send a replacement unit to the customer overnight. This warranty promotion does not have an end date.
“Our customers have told us that one of the most time consuming IT tasks is to service out of warranty devices,” said Joseph Odore, product manager for document and imaging solutions at Panasonic. “The extension of our warranty to three years will help alleviate some of their IT headaches, further maximize their scanner investments, and help them realize a high return on investment. This is crucial for organizations with limited budgets that need long lasting products to ensure business continuity.”
In addition, the Advance Exchange Warranty for Panasonic’s low-, mid- and high- volume production scanners will be upgraded from one to two years for devices purchased between July, 2012 and March 31, 2013.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- DCIM For Facility Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips