NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Extended Warranty from Panasonic
If a Panasonic customer hotline representative is not able to troubleshoot and fix the device over the phone, the company will send a replacement unit to the customer overnight. This warranty promotion does not have an end date.
“Our customers have told us that one of the most time consuming IT tasks is to service out of warranty devices,” said Joseph Odore, product manager for document and imaging solutions at Panasonic. “The extension of our warranty to three years will help alleviate some of their IT headaches, further maximize their scanner investments, and help them realize a high return on investment. This is crucial for organizations with limited budgets that need long lasting products to ensure business continuity.”
In addition, the Advance Exchange Warranty for Panasonic’s low-, mid- and high- volume production scanners will be upgraded from one to two years for devices purchased between July, 2012 and March 31, 2013.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices