If a Panasonic customer hotline representative is not able to troubleshoot and fix the device over the phone, the company will send a replacement unit to the customer overnight. This warranty promotion does not have an end date.
“Our customers have told us that one of the most time consuming IT tasks is to service out of warranty devices,” said Joseph Odore, product manager for document and imaging solutions at Panasonic. “The extension of our warranty to three years will help alleviate some of their IT headaches, further maximize their scanner investments, and help them realize a high return on investment. This is crucial for organizations with limited budgets that need long lasting products to ensure business continuity.”
In addition, the Advance Exchange Warranty for Panasonic’s low-, mid- and high- volume production scanners will be upgraded from one to two years for devices purchased between July, 2012 and March 31, 2013.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention