If a Panasonic customer hotline representative is not able to troubleshoot and fix the device over the phone, the company will send a replacement unit to the customer overnight. This warranty promotion does not have an end date.
“Our customers have told us that one of the most time consuming IT tasks is to service out of warranty devices,” said Joseph Odore, product manager for document and imaging solutions at Panasonic. “The extension of our warranty to three years will help alleviate some of their IT headaches, further maximize their scanner investments, and help them realize a high return on investment. This is crucial for organizations with limited budgets that need long lasting products to ensure business continuity.”
In addition, the Advance Exchange Warranty for Panasonic’s low-, mid- and high- volume production scanners will be upgraded from one to two years for devices purchased between July, 2012 and March 31, 2013.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management