NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Marcoat GS from Stuart Dean
Stuart Dean, a provider of restoration and maintenance services, offers its Marcoat® GS Advanced Epoxy Tile Grout as an advanced solution for grout degradation. This can be a cost-effective solution for facility professionals who need help restoring their lobbies, public restrooms, or any tile surface where grout is needed for aesthetics and durability.
Marcoat GS ends the re-grouting cycle by replacing conventional grout to provide a clean, natural appearance with less maintenance. It can be installed quickly and cures in hours. Marcoat GS is crack- and crumble-resistant, and it also resists mold and mildew.
The product includes a five-year product and one-year workmanship guarantee for new installations. Stuart Dean, headquartered in New York City provides the service along with subcontracting to certified contractors.
For kitchen areas that may require an even more advanced solution, the company’s Marcoat ES provides maximum stain protection, reducing total cost of ownership by three to four times. It is compatible with ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone and never needs to be sealed. The product is mold- and mildew-resistant and is unaffected by chemicals, cleaners, and oleic acid. Marcoat ES comes with a two-year workmanship warranty and a 10-year product guarantee for new installations.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.