Stuart Dean, a provider of restoration and maintenance services, offers its Marcoat® GS Advanced Epoxy Tile Grout as an advanced solution for grout degradation. This can be a cost-effective solution for facility professionals who need help restoring their lobbies, public restrooms, or any tile surface where grout is needed for aesthetics and durability.
Marcoat GS ends the re-grouting cycle by replacing conventional grout to provide a clean, natural appearance with less maintenance. It can be installed quickly and cures in hours. Marcoat GS is crack- and crumble-resistant, and it also resists mold and mildew.
The product includes a five-year product and one-year workmanship guarantee for new installations. Stuart Dean, headquartered in New York City provides the service along with subcontracting to certified contractors.
For kitchen areas that may require an even more advanced solution, the company’s Marcoat ES provides maximum stain protection, reducing total cost of ownership by three to four times. It is compatible with ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone and never needs to be sealed. The product is mold- and mildew-resistant and is unaffected by chemicals, cleaners, and oleic acid. Marcoat ES comes with a two-year workmanship warranty and a 10-year product guarantee for new installations.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management