Stuart Dean, a provider of restoration and maintenance services, offers its Marcoat® GS Advanced Epoxy Tile Grout as an advanced solution for grout degradation. This can be a cost-effective solution for facility professionals who need help restoring their lobbies, public restrooms, or any tile surface where grout is needed for aesthetics and durability.
Marcoat GS ends the re-grouting cycle by replacing conventional grout to provide a clean, natural appearance with less maintenance. It can be installed quickly and cures in hours. Marcoat GS is crack- and crumble-resistant, and it also resists mold and mildew.
The product includes a five-year product and one-year workmanship guarantee for new installations. Stuart Dean, headquartered in New York City provides the service along with subcontracting to certified contractors.
For kitchen areas that may require an even more advanced solution, the company’s Marcoat ES provides maximum stain protection, reducing total cost of ownership by three to four times. It is compatible with ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone and never needs to be sealed. The product is mold- and mildew-resistant and is unaffected by chemicals, cleaners, and oleic acid. Marcoat ES comes with a two-year workmanship warranty and a 10-year product guarantee for new installations.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- York Chiller Mobile App
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month