Stuart Dean, a provider of restoration and maintenance services, offers its Marcoat® GS Advanced Epoxy Tile Grout as an advanced solution for grout degradation. This can be a cost-effective solution for facility professionals who need help restoring their lobbies, public restrooms, or any tile surface where grout is needed for aesthetics and durability.
Marcoat GS ends the re-grouting cycle by replacing conventional grout to provide a clean, natural appearance with less maintenance. It can be installed quickly and cures in hours. Marcoat GS is crack- and crumble-resistant, and it also resists mold and mildew.
The product includes a five-year product and one-year workmanship guarantee for new installations. Stuart Dean, headquartered in New York City provides the service along with subcontracting to certified contractors.
For kitchen areas that may require an even more advanced solution, the company’s Marcoat ES provides maximum stain protection, reducing total cost of ownership by three to four times. It is compatible with ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone and never needs to be sealed. The product is mold- and mildew-resistant and is unaffected by chemicals, cleaners, and oleic acid. Marcoat ES comes with a two-year workmanship warranty and a 10-year product guarantee for new installations.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs