The UN-certified P-433 Ship Shape bulk forklift container from Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. (MOD) provides facility managers with a strong, sturdy, unitized, plastic hazmat container that is suitable for collecting and transporting oil-based paints and stains, paint thinner, degreasers, aerosol paints, household batteries, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
The P-433 container is rotationally molded in a single piece from 100% chemical-resistant, waterproof polyethylene to handle large, heavy, unwieldy loads while withstanding frequent, long-term usage in rough conditions, indoors and outdoors.
The container delivers four way lift truck access in a palletless bulk container design. Forklift drivers can locate fork access points from any side without using their forks to rotate the container, which risks damaging some containers. And, workers no longer need to think about how to position the container during loading or how to rotate the container manually to create room for the forklift.
The container nests for space saving storage on-site and for efficient transport from one waste collection event to another and stacks when covered. Each container has a 35 cubic foot capacity, and a footprint of 44″x44″. These stack two high (filled and covered), and they nest when empty. It handles payloads up to 700 pounds.
The collection container comes standard in forest green, with a choice of 16 other standard colors. Options include: custom colors; molded-in raised lettering, graphics, logos, and tracking numbers; casters; fork tubes for rotating and dumping; and hinged panels.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security