The UN-certified P-433 Ship Shape bulk forklift container from Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. (MOD) provides facility managers with a strong, sturdy, unitized, plastic hazmat container that is suitable for collecting and transporting oil-based paints and stains, paint thinner, degreasers, aerosol paints, household batteries, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
The P-433 container is rotationally molded in a single piece from 100% chemical-resistant, waterproof polyethylene to handle large, heavy, unwieldy loads while withstanding frequent, long-term usage in rough conditions, indoors and outdoors.
The container delivers four way lift truck access in a palletless bulk container design. Forklift drivers can locate fork access points from any side without using their forks to rotate the container, which risks damaging some containers. And, workers no longer need to think about how to position the container during loading or how to rotate the container manually to create room for the forklift.
The container nests for space saving storage on-site and for efficient transport from one waste collection event to another and stacks when covered. Each container has a 35 cubic foot capacity, and a footprint of 44″x44″. These stack two high (filled and covered), and they nest when empty. It handles payloads up to 700 pounds.
The collection container comes standard in forest green, with a choice of 16 other standard colors. Options include: custom colors; molded-in raised lettering, graphics, logos, and tracking numbers; casters; fork tubes for rotating and dumping; and hinged panels.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- York Chiller Mobile App