P-433 Ship Shape from Meese Orbitron Dunne Co.
The UN-certified P-433 Ship Shape bulk forklift container from Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. (MOD) provides facility managers with a strong, sturdy, unitized, plastic hazmat container that is suitable for collecting and transporting oil-based paints and stains, paint thinner, degreasers, aerosol paints, household batteries, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
The P-433 container is rotationally molded in a single piece from 100% chemical-resistant, waterproof polyethylene to handle large, heavy, unwieldy loads while withstanding frequent, long-term usage in rough conditions, indoors and outdoors.
The container delivers four way lift truck access in a palletless bulk container design. Forklift drivers can locate fork access points from any side without using their forks to rotate the container, which risks damaging some containers. And, workers no longer need to think about how to position the container during loading or how to rotate the container manually to create room for the forklift.
The container nests for space saving storage on-site and for efficient transport from one waste collection event to another and stacks when covered. Each container has a 35 cubic foot capacity, and a footprint of 44″x44″. These stack two high (filled and covered), and they nest when empty. It handles payloads up to 700 pounds.
The collection container comes standard in forest green, with a choice of 16 other standard colors. Options include: custom colors; molded-in raised lettering, graphics, logos, and tracking numbers; casters; fork tubes for rotating and dumping; and hinged panels.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings