The FM Event will run from October 10-11, 2012 at London’s Olympia. It will host visitors and exhibitors from across the full spectrum of the facilities management supply chain. The FM Event, run in association with British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM), is directed at facilities, estate, and property managers.
Fergus Bird, group event manager at UBM Live Group said, “Last year, we asked the industry what they wanted from this event and a resounding response was more networking and more relevant educational content; we have provided this with a new-look FM Academy and The Networking Hub, which we hope will prove not only popular but as vital industry resources for those working within facilities management.”
The annual exhibition will run alongside a comprehensive free-to-attend education program, The FM Academy. Classes will provide industry insight, thought leadership, and panel discussions bringing together representatives from across facilities management.
Another brand new feature for 2012 is The Networking Hub, which is already proving a huge draw for the reinvigorated event. The Hub will run over both days and host breakfast, lunch, and afternoon briefings that will look to spark healthy debates around the future of facilities management. The FM Event will be co-located with the UK’s leading energy management event, Energy Solutions, and the Global Security Summit, which will offer a full program on security and technology.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation