FRIDAY FUNNY: October 23 is Punch Your Co-Worker Day!!
October 23rd is officially Punch Your Irritating Co-Workers Holiday. Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don’t care about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can look in his or her mouth and see what your boss had for lunch? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it?
Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce PUNCH YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! Here are the rules you must follow:
- You can only hit one person per hour – no more.
- You can punch the same person again if s/he irritates you again in the same day.
- You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns punching the irritant.
- No weapons are allowed…other than going upside somebody’s head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
- If questioned by a supervisor [or police, if the supervisor is the irritant], you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE!
Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks who you want to punch the living day lights out of, and get to it…..and have a great day!
DISCLAIMER: this is only a joke. FacilityBlog has very strict rules about physical violence and does not encourage any slapping, punching, kicking, or even whacking with staplers or hole punches. Anyone who takes this seriously, is gonna get a punch….
Many thanks to Cathy (one of my co-workers) for submitting this Friday Funny.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions