Based in Grand Rapids, MI, 3StepArt has introduced a line of dimensional paintings that facility professionals can choose from to create art installments in their facilities. Suitable for healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, and corporate environments, the debut collection consists of 12 contemporary abstract images.
Facility managers choose the desired artwork in three steps: desired image, color palette (standard or custom), and size.
Created by Charlie Tyke, founder of 2/90 Sign Systems, the designs in this collection are engraved into the substrate revealing black lines to create dimension. Paintings are available in sizes from 1’x1′ to 5’x10′. Panels can be combined to create larger images. Exposed relief detail and finished sides make framing optional. A Certificate of Authenticity is provided with every painting, including the date and artist’s signature. The substrate used for each piece of art is bio-degradable. 3StepArt uses VOC-free, ultraviolet cured inks digitally printed directly to the substrate.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention