Based in Grand Rapids, MI, 3StepArt has introduced a line of dimensional paintings that facility professionals can choose from to create art installments in their facilities. Suitable for healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, and corporate environments, the debut collection consists of 12 contemporary abstract images.
Facility managers choose the desired artwork in three steps: desired image, color palette (standard or custom), and size.
Created by Charlie Tyke, founder of 2/90 Sign Systems, the designs in this collection are engraved into the substrate revealing black lines to create dimension. Paintings are available in sizes from 1’x1′ to 5’x10′. Panels can be combined to create larger images. Exposed relief detail and finished sides make framing optional. A Certificate of Authenticity is provided with every painting, including the date and artist’s signature. The substrate used for each piece of art is bio-degradable. 3StepArt uses VOC-free, ultraviolet cured inks digitally printed directly to the substrate.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management