Based in Grand Rapids, MI, 3StepArt has introduced a line of dimensional paintings that facility professionals can choose from to create art installments in their facilities. Suitable for healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, and corporate environments, the debut collection consists of 12 contemporary abstract images.
Facility managers choose the desired artwork in three steps: desired image, color palette (standard or custom), and size.
Created by Charlie Tyke, founder of 2/90 Sign Systems, the designs in this collection are engraved into the substrate revealing black lines to create dimension. Paintings are available in sizes from 1’x1′ to 5’x10′. Panels can be combined to create larger images. Exposed relief detail and finished sides make framing optional. A Certificate of Authenticity is provided with every painting, including the date and artist’s signature. The substrate used for each piece of art is bio-degradable. 3StepArt uses VOC-free, ultraviolet cured inks digitally printed directly to the substrate.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts