NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Abstract Images from 3StepArt
Based in Grand Rapids, MI, 3StepArt has introduced a line of dimensional paintings that facility professionals can choose from to create art installments in their facilities. Suitable for healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, and corporate environments, the debut collection consists of 12 contemporary abstract images.
Facility managers choose the desired artwork in three steps: desired image, color palette (standard or custom), and size.
Created by Charlie Tyke, founder of 2/90 Sign Systems, the designs in this collection are engraved into the substrate revealing black lines to create dimension. Paintings are available in sizes from 1’x1′ to 5’x10′. Panels can be combined to create larger images. Exposed relief detail and finished sides make framing optional. A Certificate of Authenticity is provided with every painting, including the date and artist’s signature. The substrate used for each piece of art is bio-degradable. 3StepArt uses VOC-free, ultraviolet cured inks digitally printed directly to the substrate.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?