Based in Grand Rapids, MI, 3StepArt has introduced a line of dimensional paintings that facility professionals can choose from to create art installments in their facilities. Suitable for healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, and corporate environments, the debut collection consists of 12 contemporary abstract images.
Facility managers choose the desired artwork in three steps: desired image, color palette (standard or custom), and size.
Created by Charlie Tyke, founder of 2/90 Sign Systems, the designs in this collection are engraved into the substrate revealing black lines to create dimension. Paintings are available in sizes from 1’x1′ to 5’x10′. Panels can be combined to create larger images. Exposed relief detail and finished sides make framing optional. A Certificate of Authenticity is provided with every painting, including the date and artist’s signature. The substrate used for each piece of art is bio-degradable. 3StepArt uses VOC-free, ultraviolet cured inks digitally printed directly to the substrate.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation