The Phoenix Collection can be used in a variety of facility spaces, and creations from the collection have been used in corporate offices, hospitality facilities, and showrooms. The belt panels used in the collection offer an artistic and whimsical accent to reception desks, doors, feature walls, furniture, and area rugs. They can also be used as wall art.
The collection items are offered as follows:
- Three colors (black, brown, or multicolor)
- Five standard sizes panels (ranging from 6”x48” up to 48”x48”)
- Area rugs (in rectangular or circular sizes up to 5’ x 8’)
- Custom sizes (up to 4’ x 8’ panels)
EcoDomo has pioneered recycled leather applications for floors which are as comparable to cork or linoleum for wear. The company now offers recycled leather solutions for the wood industry where the product can be used as wood veneer and as an sustainable and more economical option than traditional leathers for paneling and diverse applications.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention