The Phoenix Collection can be used in a variety of facility spaces, and creations from the collection have been used in corporate offices, hospitality facilities, and showrooms. The belt panels used in the collection offer an artistic and whimsical accent to reception desks, doors, feature walls, furniture, and area rugs. They can also be used as wall art.
The collection items are offered as follows:
- Three colors (black, brown, or multicolor)
- Five standard sizes panels (ranging from 6”x48” up to 48”x48”)
- Area rugs (in rectangular or circular sizes up to 5’ x 8’)
- Custom sizes (up to 4’ x 8’ panels)
EcoDomo has pioneered recycled leather applications for floors which are as comparable to cork or linoleum for wear. The company now offers recycled leather solutions for the wood industry where the product can be used as wood veneer and as an sustainable and more economical option than traditional leathers for paneling and diverse applications.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management