NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Phoenix Leather Collection by EcoDomo
The Phoenix Collection can be used in a variety of facility spaces, and creations from the collection have been used in corporate offices, hospitality facilities, and showrooms. The belt panels used in the collection offer an artistic and whimsical accent to reception desks, doors, feature walls, furniture, and area rugs. They can also be used as wall art.
The collection items are offered as follows:
- Three colors (black, brown, or multicolor)
- Five standard sizes panels (ranging from 6”x48” up to 48”x48”)
- Area rugs (in rectangular or circular sizes up to 5’ x 8’)
- Custom sizes (up to 4’ x 8’ panels)
EcoDomo has pioneered recycled leather applications for floors which are as comparable to cork or linoleum for wear. The company now offers recycled leather solutions for the wood industry where the product can be used as wood veneer and as an sustainable and more economical option than traditional leathers for paneling and diverse applications.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.