The Phoenix Collection can be used in a variety of facility spaces, and creations from the collection have been used in corporate offices, hospitality facilities, and showrooms. The belt panels used in the collection offer an artistic and whimsical accent to reception desks, doors, feature walls, furniture, and area rugs. They can also be used as wall art.
The collection items are offered as follows:
- Three colors (black, brown, or multicolor)
- Five standard sizes panels (ranging from 6”x48” up to 48”x48”)
- Area rugs (in rectangular or circular sizes up to 5’ x 8’)
- Custom sizes (up to 4’ x 8’ panels)
EcoDomo has pioneered recycled leather applications for floors which are as comparable to cork or linoleum for wear. The company now offers recycled leather solutions for the wood industry where the product can be used as wood veneer and as an sustainable and more economical option than traditional leathers for paneling and diverse applications.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant