NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Repeller 360° from Bird-B-Gone
Covering an area 6 feet in diameter, the Repeller 360° features reflective “predator eyes” to confuse and scare birds from coming near the protected area. The arms work to “sweep” birds off surfaces, while the reflective predator eyes create a visual scare zone that birds will want to avoid.
The unit has optional mounting bases to choose from, and potential installation spaces include signs, railings, rooftops, and air conditioning units. A locking pin in the base helps ensure the Repeller 360° does not blow away in high winds.
Repeller 360° is made of durable materials meant for prolonged exposure to saltwater and sunlight. The anodized aluminum arms and UV protected body are meant for outdoor use. Made in the USA.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.