Covering an area 6 feet in diameter, the Repeller 360° features reflective “predator eyes” to confuse and scare birds from coming near the protected area. The arms work to “sweep” birds off surfaces, while the reflective predator eyes create a visual scare zone that birds will want to avoid.
The unit has optional mounting bases to choose from, and potential installation spaces include signs, railings, rooftops, and air conditioning units. A locking pin in the base helps ensure the Repeller 360° does not blow away in high winds.
Repeller 360° is made of durable materials meant for prolonged exposure to saltwater and sunlight. The anodized aluminum arms and UV protected body are meant for outdoor use. Made in the USA.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- Physical Security Planning
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms