Covering an area 6 feet in diameter, the Repeller 360° features reflective “predator eyes” to confuse and scare birds from coming near the protected area. The arms work to “sweep” birds off surfaces, while the reflective predator eyes create a visual scare zone that birds will want to avoid.
The unit has optional mounting bases to choose from, and potential installation spaces include signs, railings, rooftops, and air conditioning units. A locking pin in the base helps ensure the Repeller 360° does not blow away in high winds.
Repeller 360° is made of durable materials meant for prolonged exposure to saltwater and sunlight. The anodized aluminum arms and UV protected body are meant for outdoor use. Made in the USA.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs