NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Custom Label Service from Graphic Products
Graphic Products, Inc., an industrial labeling systems manufacturer, now offers a Custom Label Service for its DuraLabel offerings to help customers create multicolor labels and signs that fit their specific needs with logos, special graphics, and symbols.
Facility managers work with the company’s DuraLabel representatives to review desired widths, lengths, quantities, adhesion strengths, and supply options such as metal detectable tapes, reflective vinyl tapes, two color tapes, and marine label tapes.
Common applications include OSHA/safety, wayfinding, arc flash, lockout/tagout, mine safety, NFPA/RTK, wire marking, barcoding, and floor marking.
The custom label service is compatible with the DuraLabel PRO 300, DuraLabel Toro, DuraLabel 7000, and DuraLabel 9000 industrial labeling systems.
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices
- NIBS Developing New Building Information Modeling Guideline
- LEED Case Study: 100 Years Young
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv
- OSHA’s Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations for 2015