Graphic Products, Inc., an industrial labeling systems manufacturer, now offers a Custom Label Service for its DuraLabel offerings to help customers create multicolor labels and signs that fit their specific needs with logos, special graphics, and symbols.
Facility managers work with the company’s DuraLabel representatives to review desired widths, lengths, quantities, adhesion strengths, and supply options such as metal detectable tapes, reflective vinyl tapes, two color tapes, and marine label tapes.
Common applications include OSHA/safety, wayfinding, arc flash, lockout/tagout, mine safety, NFPA/RTK, wire marking, barcoding, and floor marking.
The custom label service is compatible with the DuraLabel PRO 300, DuraLabel Toro, DuraLabel 7000, and DuraLabel 9000 industrial labeling systems.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs