NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Custom Label Service from Graphic Products
Graphic Products, Inc., an industrial labeling systems manufacturer, now offers a Custom Label Service for its DuraLabel offerings to help customers create multicolor labels and signs that fit their specific needs with logos, special graphics, and symbols.
Facility managers work with the company’s DuraLabel representatives to review desired widths, lengths, quantities, adhesion strengths, and supply options such as metal detectable tapes, reflective vinyl tapes, two color tapes, and marine label tapes.
Common applications include OSHA/safety, wayfinding, arc flash, lockout/tagout, mine safety, NFPA/RTK, wire marking, barcoding, and floor marking.
The custom label service is compatible with the DuraLabel PRO 300, DuraLabel Toro, DuraLabel 7000, and DuraLabel 9000 industrial labeling systems.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.