Graphic Products, Inc., an industrial labeling systems manufacturer, now offers a Custom Label Service for its DuraLabel offerings to help customers create multicolor labels and signs that fit their specific needs with logos, special graphics, and symbols.
Facility managers work with the company’s DuraLabel representatives to review desired widths, lengths, quantities, adhesion strengths, and supply options such as metal detectable tapes, reflective vinyl tapes, two color tapes, and marine label tapes.
Common applications include OSHA/safety, wayfinding, arc flash, lockout/tagout, mine safety, NFPA/RTK, wire marking, barcoding, and floor marking.
The custom label service is compatible with the DuraLabel PRO 300, DuraLabel Toro, DuraLabel 7000, and DuraLabel 9000 industrial labeling systems.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices