NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Free Calibration by Wahl Instruments
Maintaining calibration of these instruments ensure consistent, quality temperature readings.
Wahl offers the calibrations with quick turnaround times to minimize interruption to customer operations, while allowing facilities to maintain the measurement integrity required for ISO certification. Heat Spy units are calibrated at Wahl’s Asheville, NC factory using NIST Traceable equipment. NIST certified calibrations are also available. Heat Spy firmware updates are included with calibrations to ensure the camera retains the latest features and capability.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management