Maintaining calibration of these instruments ensure consistent, quality temperature readings.
Wahl offers the calibrations with quick turnaround times to minimize interruption to customer operations, while allowing facilities to maintain the measurement integrity required for ISO certification. Heat Spy units are calibrated at Wahl’s Asheville, NC factory using NIST Traceable equipment. NIST certified calibrations are also available. Heat Spy firmware updates are included with calibrations to ensure the camera retains the latest features and capability.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention