Maintaining calibration of these instruments ensure consistent, quality temperature readings.
Wahl offers the calibrations with quick turnaround times to minimize interruption to customer operations, while allowing facilities to maintain the measurement integrity required for ISO certification. Heat Spy units are calibrated at Wahl’s Asheville, NC factory using NIST Traceable equipment. NIST certified calibrations are also available. Heat Spy firmware updates are included with calibrations to ensure the camera retains the latest features and capability.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management