Maintaining calibration of these instruments ensure consistent, quality temperature readings.
Wahl offers the calibrations with quick turnaround times to minimize interruption to customer operations, while allowing facilities to maintain the measurement integrity required for ISO certification. Heat Spy units are calibrated at Wahl’s Asheville, NC factory using NIST Traceable equipment. NIST certified calibrations are also available. Heat Spy firmware updates are included with calibrations to ensure the camera retains the latest features and capability.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention