Maintaining calibration of these instruments ensure consistent, quality temperature readings.
Wahl offers the calibrations with quick turnaround times to minimize interruption to customer operations, while allowing facilities to maintain the measurement integrity required for ISO certification. Heat Spy units are calibrated at Wahl’s Asheville, NC factory using NIST Traceable equipment. NIST certified calibrations are also available. Heat Spy firmware updates are included with calibrations to ensure the camera retains the latest features and capability.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips